Happy Valentine's Day 🍋(Osomatsu x reader) Lemon

So this is a late Valentine's Day request for Angeldiary16 Sorry this is late I was on a Valentine's Day date😅

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day😊

I smile softly as I walk down the sidewalk, hugging the arm of my boyfriend. My boyfriend being Osomatsu Matsuno. When we first started dating I would get warnings that it may not least because he's a "sex crazed pervert" and yet we've been together for 2 years now. Now we were spending Valentine's Day together.

He was such a sweetheart all day. He took me to the movies, then we went out to dinner before taking a walk through the park. What's even more sweet is what he got for me. He got me a box of chocolates, a small stuffed bear, and a simple but beautiful necklace. But when we got to my place I decided to give him my gift that also happened to be a test.

I smile as I brought him into my house before leading him to my room. "Today was nice." I say softly as I sat on my bed and he nods before sitting beside me. "Yeah it was." Osomatsu says softly before kissing me softly. I smile and glance down before laying my hand on his thigh. He hums and I smile before moving to sit on his lap. "Soo I was thinking and would you like me to give you your gift~"

He blushes and stays still as I lean in to kiss him. He pulls back and I hum "look I'd love to do that. Especially with you but are you sure you want to?" He asks and I tilt my head with a hum. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to or something. I really love you so I don't want you to do this if you aren't 100% sure. I don't want this moment to be something you'd regret."

I stare at him with softened eyes as my heart flutters. "Oso~ that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard~" I coo as I wrap my arms around his neck and he hums "I want this Osomatsu and I'm surprised you didn't jump at my offer." I say and he blushes softly before smiling. "well yeah, I may be a virgin but I'm not just going to pounce on you without your full consent." He says and I lean in with a smile.

"I love you~" I coo and kiss him softly. He pulls away and smiles softly. "I love you too y/n." He says softly before pulling me into a kiss. I smile and hum before tilting my head to slip my tongue into his mouth. He hums and moves his hands to rest on my hips. I blush as he hands move under my shirt to lightly cup my breasts. I pull away with a moan as he squeezes and fondles them.

I smile and hum as he kisses my neck. I moan with a shudder as he kisses my soft spot. He smiles and continues kissing a trail from my neck to my shoulder. I lean in to kiss his neck as well and he hums softly before moving to unclasp my bra. It took a minute but he managed to pull it off. I pull away and let my bra slip off. I move off his lap to lay down on the bed.

Osomatsu blushes as I remove my shirt before beckoning him over with a finger. He smiles and crawls over to hover over me. I smile and pull him down into a kiss. He hums and deepens the kiss as his hands held my hips. He pulls off with a smile before going down to take my nipple into his mouth. I moan softly and arch my back. He hums as his tongue flicks my nipple as he sucks lightly.

He pulls off with a pop before kissing down my body, leaving a few marks behind, to the hem of my pants. I watch with a blush as he pulls my bottoms off before he pulls his shirt and pants off. I blush at the tent in his underwear before he went down on me. I gasp softly and moan as his tongue nudges my slit. He looks up at me and upon seeing my smile he continues gliding his tongue along my wet slit.

I jolt a bit as his tongue presses against my clit before he eventually pushes his tongue into my pussy. I moan and thread my fingers through his hair. "Oh~ Oh Osomatsu~" I moan softly and he hums before pushing his tongue deeper. I bite my lip and moan as he lifts my legs up to rest on his shoulders. I tilt my head back with a moan as his tongue grazes my g-spot.

"Oh Osomatsu~ right there~" I moan and he hums before pulling away to push two fingers into me, moving to lick my clit. I moan out and bite my lip as he pumps his fingers. I threw my head back and moan softly as he curls his fingers inside of me, again grazing my g-spot. He hums and leans up to kiss me as he pumps his fingers faster.

I pull away and bury my face into his shoulder with a moan. "Oh~ I'm g-gonn-Ah~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out and arch my back as I came onto his fingers. He hums and pulls his fingers out making me whine. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. I blush softly and hum as he pulls back to remove his underwear. I blush when I saw how hard he was before he settles between my legs.

"I'll put it in slowly~" He coos before kissing me softly and I kiss him back. I pull back with a hum as his dick nudges my entrance and I gasp as he pushes in. I wrap my arms around his neck with a shaky sigh. I saw his hands grip the bed as he moans softly "Oh y/n~ it's s-so tight~" he moans and I bite my lip. "Hehe~ and you're so big~" I moan softly and hold him close. I gave myself a minute to adjust before rolling my hips. "Please move~" I say with a hum and he hums before he starts thrusting slowly.

I moan softly as I felt him moving inside of me. It felt so good and I could feel my body become hot. I grip his shoulders and pull him close "Oh~ Faster~" I moan softly and he bites his lip with a moan "you sure?" He asks and I kiss him deeply. He hums and moves to lift my hips as he thrusts faster. I moan and thread a hand through his hair.

"There you go~ oh yes Osomatsu~ Just like that~" I moan and he moans softly "oh~ you feel soo good y/n~" he moans and I smile "So do you~ Ah~ fuck~ fuck me harder~" I moan and he bites his lip before leaning to my ear. "Be patient y/n~" he purrs and thrusts faster. I blush and bite my lip "okay~ Ha~ Oh~ Osomatsu ~" I moan and clutch onto his back.

He continues thrusting faster and grazes my g-spot. I moan out and scratch his back "Oh~ There~" I moan and he moans "oh wow~ you got even tighter~" I giggle softly and kiss him deeply. "You found my g-spot hon~" I mumble on his lips and he hums before pulling away. I whine when he pulled out before he flips me over. I smile and lift my hips up for him.

I bite my lip as he held my hips before thrusting back in. I moan out and grip the bedsheets as he actually went harder. "Oh yes!~ Oh Osomatsu!~" I moan out as he hits my g-spot. "Oh!~ Keep hitting there!~" I moan and he groans softly before leaning over to place his hands beside my head. I squeak softly before moaning as he thrusts roughly, almost pounding me.

"Do you like that y/n?~" he asks in a shaky voice and I moan out "Oh y-yes!~ ah!~" I moan and bite my lip "Harder!~ H-Harder Osomatsu!~" I moan out and he pants softly before he actually started pounding me. I moan out and he lays his body on mine, kissing me deeply. I whine softly as pressure starts to build in my stomach. I pull away and moan "Osomatsu~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans softly and moves to hold one of my hands.

"Oh~ Me too~" he moans into my ear sending chills up and down my back. His free hand went lower to rub my clit as he thrusts faster. "Oh~ Wait~ if you do both I'll Ha!~" I moan out and he squeezes my hand "I know~ that's okay~" He coos before kissing my temple "go ahead and cum~" he purrs and I moan as he continues to rub my clit as he pounds me.

"HAA!~ Oh~ I'm cumming Osomatsu!~" I moan out and tremble as I came hard. My body collapses but Osomatsu held my hips up as he thrusts faster "oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and grips my hips "can I cum inside~" he moans and I shudder at the thought. "Yes!~ oh!~ please cum inside me Osomatsu!~" I moan out and bite my lip as he thrusts faster.

He grips my hips and thrusts deep into me before stilling inside me. "Oh!~ I'm cumming!~" he moans out and I moan softly as he came inside me. He pulls out with a groan before collapsing onto me. I smile and held his hand, interlocking our fingers. "I love you so much~" He coos as he nuzzles his face onto mine. I smile and kiss his cheek before we went under the covers to rest. Before we went to sleep I say in a soft tone

"Happy Valentine's Day Osomatsu."