Matsu Bros x Sister! reader Part 2🍋 Lemon

For Creamy_chan____

I smile softly as I stand on the balcony, looking out at the ocean. I was currently in a lovely hotel in Hawaii. I glance down at my hands and smile when my eyes land on my wedding band. Yes, I was married. To who...you can probably guess. I hum as I feel arms wrap around my waist and glance back to see Karamatsu, one of my husbands, with a loving smile on his face. "You look absolutely stunning love~" he coos and kisses my cheek

I smile and reach up to cup his cheek "You are such a charmer~" I coo before kissing him softly and he hums before kissing back, moving one of his hands from my waist, down to cup crotch. I shudder with a soft moan just from the gentle touch. He hums and smirks as he pulls away "Hm~ Do you like my gentle touch?~" he asks softly as he starts to gently rub my clothed slit.

I grip the balcony's railing with a shaky gasp "K-Kara-mm~ someone could see us~" I whine out and he hums before smiling "Don't worry~ I want do anything" he pauses to whisper in my ear "I am merely warming you my darling~" he purrs softly, blowing lightly into my ear which makes me shudder before I moan softly as he continues rubbing my slit.

I was red in the face and panting softly as I slowly grind against his hand. I bite my lip and felt tears of pleasure well in my eyes as he slips his hand under my skirt, pushing my underwear aside. I moan out and cover my mouth as he slips two fingers into my wet pussy. My eyes roll back as he pumps and curls his fingers with such skill it almost made me cum then and there.

"That's it y/n~ Sh~ Sh~ keep that voice quiet for now~" he coos and lightly kisses my neck. 'God~ this feels so good~ at this point I wouldn't care if he just fucks me right here on the balcony~' I think and shut my eyes with a whine as he grazes my g-spot. I let out a choked gasp as he pumps his fingers faster "W-Wait Wait~ if you k-keep-Ah~ if you go that fast~ I'll c-cum~"

Karamatsu hums and held me closer, grinding grinding up against my ass. I tremble and moan softly as I felt the impression of his cock pressing against my ass. I flinch and arch my back with a moan as I came suddenly. I shudder and pant softly before I hum as Karamatsu pulls his fingers out, picking me up into his arms.

My mind was already hazy as I snuggle my face into his chest. It was then I noticed that he and the others were wearing robes. I shudder at the thought that Karamatsu could've easily taken me on the balcony if he wanted but chose to wait.

I hum as he sits me down on the middle of the bed "I'd say she's ready for us~" Karamatsu coos and kisses my temple. I hum and turn my head to kiss him softly. Osomatsu chuckles softly "You ready y/n?" He asks and I nod with a hum "Yes~" I say breathlessly and flinches as my shirt was suddenly pulled off along with my bra

I glance behind me and wasn't really surprised to see Jyushimatsu was the reason. Before I could say anything about it he reaches his hands around me to cup my breasts. I shudder with a soft moan and bite my lip as he fondled and squeezed my breasts. I moan softly as he pinched my nipples before I felt my bottoms get pulled off.

Glancing down I saw it was Ichimatsu and I smile at him before spreading my legs for him. He blushes softly and glances up at me before lowering his head to spread my folds. With his tongue. I gasp and tilt my head back with a moan before whining as he starts licking away at my slit, which was still wet from Karamatsu.

Ichimatsu hums and moves to suck at my clit while pushing two fingers into my pussy. I moan softly as his fingers stretched me a bit more than Karamatsu's slim fingers did. I moan softly and felt warmth spread through my body as Jyushimatsu gropes my breasts while Ichimatsu fingers my leaking pussy. I hum as he pulls his fingers out before flinching when one of those fingers nudge my asshole.

Osomatsu-san Oneshots (Book 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें