Secret Admirer (Highschool! Matsu Bros x reader)

For FWPlacencia
This may be short.

I sigh as watch each of the brothers leave to go home. By themselves. I was sad to see them growing apart because unlike most of the school I loved seeing them together in a group. Whenever I asked to hang out with them I didn't mind that I would be hanging out with all of them. I didn't mind because I loved all of them. That's why before I went school this morning I stopped by their house.

They weren't there when I knocked and greeted their mom. After a quick hello I gave her a letter for the boys. I told her not to tell them that I gave it to them and to give it to them when they get home. When she asked who it was for I say it was for all of them before I rushed to school.

That letter was a declaration of my love for them. Up to this moment I would leave individual letters for each brother. Simple letters saying what made them special and what there was to like about them. In those letters I never put a name or any clue to who I was. The one I gave their mom however.

I put at the end of the letter "If you wish to meet someone who loves you for who you are, then come to big Sakura tree in the park." I made sure to draw a small heart at the end as well. So now I was sitting up against said Sakura tree and was trying to calm my nerves. I perk up and peak out when I hear some chatting.

I blush when I saw all the brothers. Together. They seemed more than hesitant to be there. I blush and took a breath before walking out with my head down. I glance up at them and they look surprised. "H-Hi...you actually came..I was so nervous." I say shyly with a smile and they hum. "Well we were rather curious to see who wrote this, so it was you?" Osomatsu asks and I nod

"Yeah..I've been writing letters to you guys for a while now and I finally had the courage to confess." I say with a heavier blush and they hum "and you..you love all of us?" Karamatsu asks and I nod "Really?" Ichimatsu asks with a raised eyebrow. I glance down and rub my arm as I felt more nervous.

"Yeah...sorry I guess that's weird..you guys probably think I'm a freak right?" I ask and I saw their eyes widen. "No! Of course not!" They shout and I glance away "no really it's okay I get it. If you guys don't feel the same you can just say." I say and hum as my head was turned back. I blush when I saw Choromatsu holding my face. "We didn't mean to hurt your feelings. We are just surprised that you don't just love one of us but all of us." He says and I hum.

"So you don't think it's weird?" I ask and they shook their head before the rest walk over. "It's a little weird but so what." Ichimatsu says with a smile and the others nod "honestly everyone's a little weird. Especially us." Jyushimatsu says and Todomatsu chuckles before hugging me. "It's nice to know that despite everything there's a girl that loves us." He says and I blush before hugging back.

"And you sounded so sincere in your letters." Karamatsu says with a blush and I smile softly "yeah I wanted to make sure you guys understood how much I love you." I say and they all smile before hugging me. "Well we understand and we feel the same way y/n." Osomatsu says and kisses the top of my head. I smile and hug them all to the best of my ability.

"I'm glad. That makes me so happy."