My Kitten (Yandere! Ichimatsu x Neko! reader

For 1-800-TordBHawt
Hope this was alright😊

I stare down at the cold tile floor with a blank stare. I was cold, scared and very hungry. I lift my head and wince as the door opens to let the light flood into the basement where I had been kept captive. I look up to see Ichimatsu. My captor. "Morning y/n." He greets before closing the door and I glance away before laying down to curl into a ball.

"Oh don't be like that. I brought some food." He says and I felt my ears droop before folding completely. "I don't want it." I say and he sighs "Still stubborn. Y/n you have to eat or you'll starve to death." He says as he walks over to sit right behind me. "I know...I don't care...I just want to be with my family again." I say with teary eyes and flinch as he pets my head.

"But I'm your family now and I'm not going to let you die." He says before having me sit up to face him. He held out a bowl with some soup in it. It was chicken judging by the smell. My stomach let out a grumble and I held my stomach with a whimper. "I'm not leaving till I see you eat something." He says with narrowed eyes and I gulp before holding my hands out for the bowl.

He smiles and places the bowl in my hand. I quickly pull it to my lips and start to gulp it down. He hums and lightly pets my head. "Good girl~ that's my little kitten~" He coos and I lick my lips as I finish the bowl. He took the bowl and kisses my forehead. "You better not try to throw it up while I'm gone." He says and I nod before watching him leave.

I was very tempted I'll admit but I knew he wouldn't stop trying to get me to eat. Even if I was suffering he wanted to keep me here. He truly thought in some sick way that he was keeping me safe by keeping me chained up in his basement.

Before he got to me though, he went after my family. He had no issues because unlike me they were not nekos. They were just humans like him. So we had no problems killing them. He killed all of them.

My mom.

My dad.

My big sister and little sister.

He killed them because he saw them as threats to his plans. He figured that if they were alive they would come looking for me as soon as I went missing. So he killed all of them. What is sick about this is the fact that my little sister was only 10 years old. Yet he didn't care.

So now I was alone in this world as I didn't make many friends growing up aside from the brothers. That was also Ichimatsu's doing. So I was trapped in this basement with no one to save me.

He calls me his kitten.

But I call myself his prisoner.