Fappymatsu 🍋(choromatsu x Busty! reader) Lemon

For SoulStealerAsuna
I hope this is okay😅

I just got off work and I was stressed out. I had a bad day at work and needed some stress relief so I decided to go to the matsuno house to hang out with my friends. I let myself in and frown when I saw there shoes were gone. But I brighten up when I saw Choromatsu's shoes still here. This meant we were alone and I finally had the chance to tell him how I feel.

So I slip my shoes off and went upstairs since I didn't see him in the living room. I made my way to their bedroom but stop myself from opening the door when I hear soft moans coming from the room. I hum and went into thought. There was only one set of shoes, no one else is home other than Choromatsu, plus the moans I hear. I blush when I put the pieces together and realize what it was I was hearing.

Choromatsu was jerking off.

I gulp nervously as I slide the door open a bit. I blush harder when I saw Choromatsu sitting on the floor with his eyes shut as his hand strokes his erect dick. I bite my lip before covering my nose as I took in what I was seeing. I hope I don't get a bloody nose from this. My blush worsens when he moans out my name.

"Y/n~ oh fuck I love you~" He moans and I blush before smiling. That's when I decided to mess with him a bit. I open the door with a "Whatca doing!" He flinches with a yelp and fell forward before letting out a groan. "Why? Why does this happen to me?" He asks and I giggle as it was muffled by the floor. He sat up with a blush and pulls his hoodie down to cover himself.

"It's not funny." He mumbles and I hum before walking into the room. I close the door behind me with a smirk. "oh that's not why I was giggling..so I guess the name fappymatsu fits you well doesn't it?" I ask and he narrows his eyes in annoyance. "It does not!" He shouts and I cross my arms, purposely pushing up my chest, with a smirk "I think it does...fappymatsu."

"Would you stop using that name?! I hate it enough that my brothers call me it! So don't you start!" He shouts and I smile before walking over to sit in front of him. "Aww is someone getting angry?~" he went red in the face and huffs. Before he could argue I lean in and kiss him. He squeaks and I pull back with a smile. "You're cute when you're angry~" I coo and he blushes "Eh?"

"Honestly, I can't take you seriously when you're angry." I say and scoot closer making him blush. He was silent and glances away "right...well I'm sorry for yelling but can you leave?" He asks and I hum "now why would I want to do that?" I ask with a smirk and he turns to look at me with a heavy blush. "Well why would you want to stay?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know. Maybe I could help you." I say with a smirk and he went wide eyed with a heavy blush. "W-What? Y-You serious?" He asks and I nod as I reach out to push his hands away. "I've never been more serious Choromatsu." I say looking him in the eyes even if he when he tries avoiding eye contact. I reach out to cup his cheek "Would you like my help?" I ask and he blushes before he nods.

I smile and lean in to kiss him. He gave a small squeak before kissing me back. I could tell in the way he kissed that he was nervous so I reach my hand down to wrap around the base of his dick. He flinches and pulls back with a nervous look. "Honey I'll let you but you need to relax." I say and he nods before shutting his eyes with a sigh.

I smile softly and kiss him softly as I slowly stroke his length. He hums softly and rests his hands on my shoulders. I smile and tilt my head as I slip my tongue into his mouth. He grips my shoulders and hums softly as our tongues push against one another. I pull away and gave him a smile before I lean down to take him into my mouth. He gasps softly before moaning as he lays a hand on my head. I hum and slowly bob my head with my tongue swirling the shaft.

Osomatsu-san Oneshots (Book 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें