Frisky Foxy 🍋(Tanuki! Osomatsu x Kitsune! reader) Lemon

For FWPlacencia

I was laying down by the river curled up as I try to calm myself. I was doing my usual rounds to check how the enchanted forest was doing but I guess luck was not on my side today. As I made my way to check the river. I went into heat. Now if you're a Yokai, like me, and female heats are painful. So I was curled up, clutching my stomach from the pain. What sucks is the pain can't go away until the heat is satisfied.

I was gripping the ground with tears in my eyes. I was panting softly and whimpering from the pain. I heard footsteps and glance to the side to see Osomatsu was doing his rounds as well until he looks over at me. "Oh hello y/n, I thought you'd be done with your rounds by now." He says as he walks over and I huff. "I was almost done..but I'm just laying here for a bit."

He hums and I glance at him with a red face. "Oh..Are you..in heat?" He asks and I nod with a whimper. "Do you want me to take you back to your realm?" He asks and I stare at him. I look him up and down before pushing myself up. He hums as I crawl over and reach up to grip the tie of his kimono. "I'm in so much pain right now~ I can't take it~" I whine before I pounce on him, knocking him back to the ground.

I grind against him with a whine as I stare down at him with lidded eyes. He stares up at me with wide eyes and a blush. "Y-You sure?" He asks and I nod as I slide my kimono top half down to reveal my bare chest. "Please~ Fuck me~" I whine and he blushes before sitting up to kiss my neck. I moan softly and hum as he cups my breasts. I moan and pant softly as he fondles my breasts.

I moan and whine as he kisses my soft spot while squeezing my breasts. I grind down against him and smile when I felt him get hard. I bite my lip before I start desperately humping him. He groans softly and grips my hips. "Y/n~ w-wait~" He says with a moan and I whine as he held me still. "I'll help you but you have to calm down." He says softly and I hum before nodding.

"Okay..okay..I'll stay calm..but stop me if I get out of control." I say and he nods before laying his forehead on mine. "I can kiss you right?" He asks and I nod eagerly "please~ kiss me all you want~" he smiles and kisses me softly. I felt my tail fluff up and I saw that his own tail was swaying happily. I wrap my arms around his neck and slip my tongue into his mouth. He moans softly and moves his hands down to untie my kimono.

I hum and deepen the kiss as my hands move to untie his kimono as well. As he slides mine off I pull his off leaving us both bare and I felt my heat worsen. My pussy was dripping wet at this point and as I sat on his lap I could tell he felt it. He blushes heavily and held my hips "You're so wet~" he purrs softly while reaching a hand down to rub my clit. I jolt and moan from the touch.

I bite my lip and moan as he moves lowers to rub my slick entrance. I bury my face into his shoulder and lightly hump his hand. In the midst of my humping he slide two fingers into my pussy. I moan out and bite his shoulder "Osomatsu~ please~" I whine as he pumps his fingers and he hums "it's wet enough~ pleassse~ just fuck me already~" I whine as I move my hips faster.

He pulls out his fingers and I whine at the loss. I smile as he pushes me back to the ground and I moan as he grinds against me. I reach down and hold my pussy open for him. "Wow you really need this don't you~" he purrs as he lines up with my soaked pussy. "Mmhm~ I need it~" I whine and he smirks "I wanna hear you beg~" he purrs and I don't even hesitate.

"Oh please~ thrust your big dick into my pussy~ I'm so wet for you~ I want you to fuck me up~" I whine as I roll my hips and he bites his lip before holding my hips. I moan out and arch my back as he thrusts in. I moan out and scratch his back as he starts thrusting fast and hard. I wasn't complaining as it felt amazing. I was loving every second of him thrusting so roughly. It's just what I needed.

"Oh!~ Oh yes!~ Oh Osomatsu!~" I moan out and I didn't care if I was loud. Osomatsu moans and lifts my hips as he thrusts even faster. "Oh~ it's so warm and wet inside~ it keeps sucking me in~" he moans and I kiss him deeply before moaning out. "Oh!~ Harder!~" I whine and he hums "you sure~" he asks and I nod with a moan. "Yes!~ Oh!~ Pound my pussy!~" I moan out and he moans before pulling out to the tip.

I arch my back and moan out as he slams back in. I let out a series of long loud moans as he pounds me hard. "Oh y/n~ y/n~ fuck~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Cum inside me please~" I whine softly and he bites his lip. "Okay~ I'm so close~ oh fuck~" he moans softly and starts thrusting even faster with me moaning out below him.

I gasp and tighten my hold on him as I came hard. "Oh!~ oh god!~ I'm cumming Osomatsu!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out and unintentionally push him deeper with my legs. He gasps and moans out as he stills inside me. He threw his head back with a moan "oh!~ I'm cumming!~" he moans out and I shudder with a moan as I feel his cum spill out into my womb.

He pants heavily before pulling out and I whine softly. He sat down with a huff and I smile as I felt how full my womb was. I sat up with a hum "You came a lot~" I purr as I crawl over to sit on his lap "Well y-yeah..it shouldn't be a surprise that I have a lot stored." He says breathlessly and I hum "That's true I guess" I say before lifting my hips and lowering myself onto his dick.

He flinches with a gasp and look at me as I bite my lip. "Y-Y/n." He says softly and I smirk with a gleam in my eyes. I grab his hands and place them on my hips. "I'm not done with you yet~" I purr and wrap my arms around his neck. "We aren't stopping till my womb is full to the brim with your cum, you hear me?" He stares at me and gulps before nodding. "I hear you loud and clear~" he purrs before kissing me deeply.

So we went at it for what seemed to be hours. We did it so many different ways. We would swap between Cowgirl, missionary, and doggystyle, we even did 69 just for fun. Hell we even did it up against a tree at one point. By the time I was satisfied we were before exhausted. So now I was laying on Osomatsu, my head on his chest, as we both try to catch our breath. I lift my head and kiss him softly.

He smiles softly and scratches behind my ears "please time me you're satisfied." He says and I smile softly with a nod "yes I'm satisfied. Thank you." I say and he smiles but glances away. "So y/n" He says and I hum as he traces circles on my back. "What does this make us?" He asks and I blush before smiling. I lean in and kiss him softly "if that's your way of asking if we're dating, then yeah." I say and he smiles "good." He says softly before kissing me. I kiss back with a hum but pull back when I hear someone clear their throat.

Osomatsu and I both turn our heads to see Karamatsu with his arms crossed. I blush as I cover myself while Osomatsu hums "Oh hey Karamatsu." He says and he narrows his eyes "don't Hey me. Of all places why here?" He asks and he shrugs "it's not my fault. I was just helping y/n with her heat." He says and I blush hard. Karamatsu sighs and drug his hand down his face.

"Even so we literally have a rule about this. No love making in the enchanted forest!" He shouts and we flinch before going silent "but I guess if it was because she was in heat...and if you promise to not do it again." He says and we nod "Promise." We both say and he nods with a hum. "Now get dressed. I only came here to tell you that Choromatsu has scheduled a meeting." He says and we nod

He gave a wave goodbye before he flew off. I slide my kimono back on and Osomatsu does the same. We both stood up and I smile before taking his hand in mine. He smiles and I smile back before we head out to meet with the others.

As we walk I couldn't help but intertwine my tail with his.

He of course gave no objection as his intertwined mine.