Funny Misunderstanding (Highschool! Ichimatsu x reader)

For fuyukiNyaa

Sorry this took a bit

-Mod_Kim

___

The bell rings.

I sigh as I watch Ichimatsu talking with Yanagida. I wish I could just go up and tell Ichimatsu how I felt... but I couldn't. I blush when I saw him glance my way before I look back down at my book. I feel his stare burn into my skull as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. You were blessed on that note that your book did a good job conveying your distraction. You glance upwards once again, eyebrows narrowed as you peek over your book, watching Ichimatsu and Yanagita give each other a high five before Yanagita turns his way to leave. You always wondered what it was like to high five Ichimatsu or even Yanagita. But gosh, you'd choose Ichimatsu to high five with. Your (E/C) eyes follow Ichimatsu's movements as he walks down the hallway before he was out of your sight.

Oh my god, can he get any cuter?

You weirdly giggle to yourself, replaying each scene and imagery of your fantasy's of Ichimatsu being so cute and adorable! The thought soon spoils in your head as a sickening stomach grows inside you. The grin on your face spoils into a scowl. It was like little bees that were swarming inside of you, their stingers poking your stomach in distress.

Ugh... gross.

You sigh and glance back at your book, eyes fixed on the words as an overwhelming feeling of guilt washes over you, knowing one thing:

Ichimatsu and Yanagita like each other. Period.

I mean come on, it was obvious! They always hung out together, hug, rest their arms on each other's shoulders, and hang out after school! Hell, they were starting to hang out more often than usual! Of course, they like each other!

You groan and let your face fall into your desk, the sound of a 'thud' echoing in the classroom.

God, you would kill to have Ichimatsu treat you the way he did with Yanagita.

"Oy, (Y/n)-chan!~" Osomatsu beamed.

You roll your eyes before you turn your head to see the same face of your crush'. It was very weird and did no justice to your poor heart, knowing that you're literally talking to a copy-and-pasted brother of your crush. But a perverted and dumb son of a bitch one.

"What?"

"Wow, no need to on edge their, babe," He chuckles, his index finger rubbing the bottom of his nose. "What's up with you?"

Wow, that's a bit... surprising. Osomatsu never really checked on you before, what's with the change?

"Um," You stammer, "...It's nothing, really." You shrug, head now resting on the palm of your hand.

"I'm pretty sure it's something because you're late for class--"

"HUH?!"

"-- and you never ditch. So... wanna ditch with me?"

"No-- what-- huh?!" You glance over to the clock in the classroom, realizing that you haven't even moved from your spot when the bell ring.

Holy shit you were 7 minutes late...

How did you not even notice that?

You immediately get up from your seat, grab your stuff, and stammered out of the classroom. "Thanks, but no thanks!" You yell in the hallways, answering Osomatsu's question.

Damn, you never even realized that you were late for class because you were daydreaming of the popular boy, Ichimatsu Matsuno; the man of your dreams-- okay, I think that's enough, time to go to class boy lover girl.