The Gay Bar 🍋(Karamatsu x Male! reader) Lemon

I was looking around my bar with a smile as I saw the patrons enjoying themselves. There were men here either with their partner(s) or single men. Some single men that come here would be looking for a hook up but I could tell that some were looking for a relationship. Then my eyes look onto a new guy. A first timer no doubt as he seemed nervous. I stare at him up and down before I smile.

He was cute.

I walk over with a smile and sit myself down beside him in the booth. He turns to me with a faint blush and I smile. "Hello first timer, welcome to my bar." I say and he hums "Hello, it's a nice place." He says in a very attractive tone of voice and I hum "What's your name stranger?" I ask and he hums "I'm Karamatsu Matsuno." He says and I smile "Well I'm y/n l/n. nice to meet you cutie."

He smiles with a soft blush "How'd you know I was new?" He asks and I chuckle "you seem nervous for one and I've never seen you before." I say and he hums "never seen me before? Are you implying that you know everyone in here?" He asks and just as I was about answer.

"Yo y/n!" I turn my head with a smile when I saw a group of 4 regulars. "Hey guys!" I shout as I wave and one of them walk over. "Hey Nagisa. How are you and Karma?" I ask and he blushes "we are good. Just double dating with Victor and Yuri." He says gesturing to the other two, who were chatting away, and I smile "Well you guys have fun. But don't let Yuri drink too much again." I say with a smirk and he nods with a laugh before heading back.

"Yeah. I know everyone here." I say as I turn back to Karamatsu. He blushes and smiles "heh. I guess you do...yeah I've never been here before." He says and I nod "So quick question; Gay or Bi?" I ask and he blushes softly "oh, I'm Bi...but I haven't had any luck with ladies so" I chuckle softly and drape my arm around his shoulders "soo you were hoping you'd have better luck finding a man?" I ask and he glances at my arm before blushing hard.

"Oh~ Has someone gone shy now?~" I coo and he glances down "have you had any experience at all?" I ask and he shook his head. "No, I haven't had any experience...With men or women." He says and I hum with smile. Hm, so he's a virgin? I think before lifting his head and he hums. "Well then that's something we have in common." I say and he hums "Wait really?" He asks and I nod as I scoot closer.

"Would you like to get some experience?" I ask and he blushes harder. "It's your choice Karamatsu. I ain't gonna force you into an uncomfortable situation." I say and he glances away with a gulp before he turns back with a shy smile. I hum and he just nods so I stood up and took his hand in mine before leading him upstairs where there were private rooms. They were usually used for hook ups.

I open one of the doors and let Karamatsu walk in. I smirk as my gaze lands on his ass. I enter the room closing the door behind me and locking it. I walk up behind him as he looks around the room with curiosity. I felt him tense as my arms wrap around his waist, pulling him closer into my embrace. "You look curious" I say softly and he hums "and nervous?" I ask and he nods lightly.

I hum and push my face into his neck. I hum and pull back with a smile. "You smell nice~ very pleasant~" I say as I rub his sides and I hum "I forgot to ask before. Are you here alone?" I ask and he shook his head "I was too nervous...and I didn't know who else to ask so I..I brought my little brother." He stammers as I trail my hands lower to his hips. "Oh~ you have a brother~"

"5 actually. We're sextuplets." He says and I hum softly as I nuzzle my face into his shoulder "that's interesting." I say and he hums before tensing as I kiss his neck. He hums and squirms lightly making me smile. "Wow you really are inexperienced~" I coo and he blushes "yeah...are you..how experienced are you?" He asks and I smile "I mean I've had my share of relationships but kissing was the most we'd do. I've never had sex so don't worry." I say and I could sense his relief.