Allergies (Ichimatsu x reader)

For Kim_Functions

I was over at the Matsuno house visiting my boyfriend Ichimatsu. I loved being with him even if we didn't do anything. Though when I got to the house and enter the living room. I saw him with one of his cats in his lap. I hum and sigh before walking over. "Hey Ichimatsu, how are you?" I ask as I kiss his forehead and he smiles before kissing me softly. "I'm okay. I found this little guy sitting outside in the backyard. He's really friendly."

I nod with a hum "I can see that." I say and he smiles "do you want to pet him?" He asks and I hum "um..maybe later." I say and he hums "you okay y/n?" He asks and I nod softly "I'm okay" I say as I sat beside him watching as he pets the cat. The cat stretches before glancing up at me. I hum as the cat tilts his head.

I flinch as the cat walks over and steps into my lap before he curls up. I froze for a bit before hearing Ichimatsu chuckle. "Aw~ he likes you~" He coos before petting the cat and I hum before letting the cat stay in my lap. Though whenever the cat nuzzles me I flinch but it was fine. Until the cat nuzzled my face before licking my cheek.

I lift the cat off my lap and rush to the bathroom to wash my face off as I already felt my skin itch. So I was now bent over the sink vigorously washing my face and hands. When I was done I sigh in relief before turning around to see Ichimatsu. I hum as he stares at me. "You're allergic aren't you?" He asks and I sigh before nodding "Yeah...I'm allergic to cats."

"Y/n...why didn't you just tell me?" He asks and I sigh "I don't know...For some reason I thought you'd be disappointed and because of how much you love cats...a part of me thought you'd...break up with me." I say as I rub my arm and he sighs before walking up to hug me. "Don't ever do that again. Yes I love cats...but I love you more and I don't want to lose you...don't feel like you have to hide things like that...especially your allergies."

I sigh and hug him back "sorry...that was pretty stupid." I say with a laugh and he pulls back to kiss me softly. "Darn right it was stupid. Just how severe is this allergy?" He asks with a smile and I hum before glancing away "um..pretty severe..I'm not allergic to their fur so I can at least pet them..but if they lick or scratch me...let's just keep this simple and say; I'm deathly allergic."

I glance at him to see him staring at me with wide eyes and agape mouth. He sighs and flicks my forehead "you dummy." He says softly and I rub my head with a giggle "I deserve that...I love you." I say and he smiles softly "I love you too y/n."