Tame the Beast Part 2: Passion Filled Night🍋 Lemon

It's been a year since I got together with Karamatsu. We had to be very careful when meeting up because of Poseidon. If he knew what was going on I don't know what he'd do. Though Karamatsu told me he'd probably be killed if Poseidon were to find out. Especially considering the fact I was Poseidon's pupil. We've had a few close calls where Poseidon could've caught us but one in particular was entirely Karamatsu's fault.

We were messing around one day and Karamatsu got a little too frisky. He ended up leaving not only a couple hickeys but he left a few..well..suction marks up and down my arms. That was a little hard to explain to Poseidon. I ended up telling him that I had a run in with an octopus and luckily he believed me.

Well it was night at the moment and I was in bed relaxing after another particular frisky day with Karamatsu. He's actually been more and more frisky lately. Not to mention when I go to visit him he doesn't want me to leave. Right now I was lying on my bed fiddling with my tail fin when suddenly I hear a hushed "hello y/n"

I sat up abruptly and turn my head to my window. My face drops when I saw Karamatsu sitting on my windowsill. I got off my bed and swam over to him. "What are you doing here?!" I shout in a hushed voice and he smiles before hopping off the windowsill to hold my face. "what? I wanted to see you again and I couldn't wait." He says and hugs me close. I sigh with a blush before I hug him back.

"Did anyone see you?" I ask and he shook his head "Nope, I was careful." He says softly and I hum before I realize something "Where's that little octopus that follows you?" I ask and he hums as he nuzzles his face into my neck. "I wanted us to be alone besides" I hum as he pauses and squeak as his hands lay on my backside. "I wouldn't want him to bare witness to my actions"

I gulp and blush as he kisses my neck "J-Just what d-do you plan on doing?" I ask and he pulls away with a hum. "You~" He purrs softly and I blush hard. "Eh?" I say and he hums before leaning in to kiss my neck. "Wait Kara-hm~ If w-we do this h-here we'll get caught~" I whine out as he begun licking from my neck to my shoulder. He hums and pulls away to pick me up.

I squeak as he carries me over to my bed before pining me down. "We'll be quiet~" he purrs into my ear and I shudder before he kisses me. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. I blush as his tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open my mouth. I moan softly as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly and pull him closer as our tongues intertwine.

He hums and pulls away making me whine. He glances down and I follow his gaze. I blush when I saw that my tail had turn into a pair of legs. I was blushing because I was naked and Karamatsu was staring. I cover myself and close my legs "Don't stare at it." I whine out and he hums before pushing my legs apart. "You don't need to be so shy~" He coos and I blush as he kisses my forehead.

"I am curious why you have legs now" He says and I blush softly "why do you think?" I ask as I pull my hands away and Karamatsu hums "Oh~ I see~" he purrs before kissing me deeply and I moan softly. I moan as he reaches up to cup my breasts. I pull away with a gasp as he squeezes and fondles my breasts. I blush as he pushes my top down to free my breasts.

I hum and moan softly as he latches his mouth onto my nipple. I hum as he sucks and licks my nipple while he pinched the other one. "Hm~ Karamatsu~" I moan softly and he hums as he sucks at my nipple. He pulls off with a pop and I blush as he kisses down my body to my core. I blush as he pushes my folds apart and I gasp softly as he licks my wet slit.

I tilt my head back with a moan and grip the covers when he pushes his tongue into my pussy. "Oh~ Oh Karamatsu~" I moan softly and he hums softly before pushing his tongue deeper. I moan softly as he pumps his tongue and moves to rub my clit with his thumb. I whine softly and bite my lip. "Kara~ I think I'm going to cum~" I moan softly and he hums before pulling away.