Welcome!~ (Karamatsu X Reader)

For Grufromminionsmovie2

I let out a sigh as I move boxes into my new house. "I'm almost done but I could get done sooner if I had help." I mumble before leaning down to pick up another box but I stop when I hear a man's voice speak but he was speaking in Japanese. I look up to see a man clad in blue jeans and a leather jacket over a plain white tee. I hum and stand up before holding up a finger, telling him to wait.

I pull out a English to Japanese book before looking through it. I look through it before hearing him laugh softly and I look at him nervously. "Can't speak Japanese?" He asks and I nod with a faint blush "..and you can speak English?" I ask and he nods "I can. I asked if you needed help." He says and I hum "oh..yes actually. Thank you." I say with a smile and he nods before picking up one of the boxes.

I pick up one as well before walking into the house with him. I place the box in my room while he places his box into the living room.
With his help we were done within a few minutes. I smile and walk over to the man. "Thanks for your help. I'm y/n, what's your name?" I ask and he smiles "I'm Karamatsu and it was no problem."

I smile softly and hum "Well Karamatsu, can I buy you a drink?" I ask and he hums before nodding with a smile. "Sure" he says and I smile before grabbing my purse. We both leave my new house and went out, stopping at a café. I had Karamatsu get whatever he wanted and he seemed a bit hesitant. Even after assuring him it was okay he stay tried to get a drink that was inexpensive.

"So what brings you to Japan?" He asks as we walk back to my home. I hum and smile "I'm here cause of work." I say and he hums "well, let me be the first to say; Welcome to Japan" he says with a wink and I giggle softly "Well thank you, I already feel welcomed." I say and he smiles "so I've succeeded?" He asks and I nod with a hum

He gets a happy grin and exclaims "Success" which made me laugh softly before mumbling "Cute" he pauses and turns to look at me and I cover my mouth "Oh I'm sorry, it's just I've never seen someone react like that so I-" "oh no no it's okay...I've just..never really gotten called cute before." He says and I smile softly before we continue walking

When we got to my place I told Karamatsu to wait a second before going to grab my small notebook and a pen. I wrote down my number and tore the paper off the pad. I walk back over to Karamatsu and hand over the paper. He looked surprised and I smile "I'd love to see you again." I say and he blushes before smiling "Okay...I'll call you later then." He says with a smile

I nod and shut the door after waving bye. When glancing out the window I saw Karamatsu looking very happy and excited as he runs off. I shook my head and giggle softly before I start unpacking boxes.

That day, Karamatsu became another reason for me to be happy about living in Japan.