Chapter 18 - Meeting A Old Vampire

"You have nothing to fear about, Emilia. She is a very nice and honest person, just like you. Well, not really like you...but you know what I mean." Amber assured me before she gave two normal knocks on the door. Then, she placed her hand on the door knob and opened it. 

Inside...it was like a normal office for a teacher. But, the lighting was quite dull, not completely full of light. The walls were a beautiful dark shade of purple, the floor was completely made of some type of dark wood, as it was black. I then heard some pencil being used which made me look up to see that in the corner was her. The woman who turned Amber. 

The first thing that I noticed about the woman was that she had strong silver grey hair. I bet it was dyed like that. There was no way she could be that old. 

She then turned around in her chair before she gave us a gentle smile. "Hello there. You must be the lucky girl." she said to me. The lucky girl? Oh yeah...she means that I was Amber's second mate. Why does this feel so awkward? 

"Nice to meet you. My name is Emilia." I introduced myself to her before giving her a small bow as she looked quite...old. I never felt so shy before.

"That is a wonderful name. The name is Haylie. And it's very nice to meet you too." she told me before she started to turn back to whatever she was doing. 

"What are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked her. Haylie turned her head to look at me again, her eyes flashed a dark red for a second before returning into a pale green. 

"I am working on a design. That is all I am telling you. Now, can you go somewhere else for now? I want to talk to Amber for a minute." she asked me before I turned to look at Amber who was confused as much as I am. 

"Sure." I told her before I walked out of the room and heard the door close behind me. I didn't want to hear their conversation, I feel pretty much done with everything. I let out a small sigh before I went to find Sapphire. 

As I was walking upstairs, it was like I was walking to my death. It was too eerie. I didn't like this place. I walked into Amber's bedroom to see if Sapphire was in there. She wasn't. I then decided to see if she was in her other room and bingo, she was sitting on the end of the bed with her legs crossed. Her eyes were glowing a dark purple as I started to get closer to her...

"Stop." 

I suddenly found myself obeying her, as I stopped just inches away from her. "I should probably leave you alone..." I started to tell her before she turned her head to fully look at me. I then turned around to leave the room until the door started to close in front of me. I ran towards it, hoping that I would slip through it but it was too quick. I banged on the door before it was no use. 

I placed my head against the stupid wooden door that was now locked. 

A few seconds later, I then raised my hands up, lifting my head up from the door. "Did you catch me?" I asked her. I heard her footsteps coming from behind before I felt her fingers begin to pull down the collar of my dress, exposing my neck. 

"You are here with me now. That is all that truly matters..." she told me in my ear in a seductive tone before I widened my eyes, feeling her fangs slowly go into me.