Chapter 12 - Run Human Run

// Sorry for the late update, guys. The UK decided to have another heatwave but hey, I don't want to keep everyone waiting since people do sometimes force me to update, not naming that person. Enjoy.

Emilia's POV

I began to walk a little bit more further towards Sage, my  stupid hand going to touch her shoulder before her eyes suddenly began to flutter open. Then, within just a few seconds, she grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the tub. I quickly resurfaced from the water, my eyes widening at the sight of her dark red eyes. They were very beautiful, but very evil. 

"How do you feel, my new little vampire?" Amber asked her. "I feel hungry." Sapphire immediately replied, her eyes were on mine the entire time. Why do I feel some sort of tension between us? I turned to look at Amber, then back at Sapphire. 

"You will have to feed on me first, then you can complete your transformation with your little friend." Amber told her, moving her hair to the side. What type of hell was this?

I...I don't even know what to do at this point. I...I...

"Don't look so afraid of us, Em. We will take so much care of you..." Sapphire spoke to me before her fangs extended, sinking them into Amber's neck. While she was doing her own...vampire business, I decided to leave them to it...you know. Wrong. 

I felt Amber grab the back of my collar, making me choke slightly since the top that I was wearing was turtleneck. She then pulled me towards her and Sapphire, making me panic a bit as I was telling her the word 'no', but that word meant nothing to her in the world. "Take off your clothes, you will catch a cold. Look at you...you are shaking." she told me before I knew that she was right...Oh no. 

I took off my top, Sapphire's eyes starting to look at my chest area, then she started to look down to where I was taking off my trousers, pulling them out of the water and placing them on one side. "Good girl, keep taking small gulps not large gulps." Amber told her before Sapphire pulled away. She then started to make her way over to me, which made me freak out as I quickly began to escape from the horror show, before Sapphire's cold hand wrapped around my throat, forcing me back in the water with her. 

"That was stupid, don't you think?" Sapphire asked me before she began to kiss my neck which made me arch my back against her, wanting her to leave me alone. But, she has kept me in place with her arm wrapped around my waist. 

Amber moved closer to us, before she began to giggle at me. "You can't run from us. We love you..." she began to purr as she started to lean into the other side of my neck. I was glad that I wasn't mind controlled, but this felt so scary without it. I have to accept my fate. If I survive this...

"Trust me when I say this, this will be pleasurable but with some pain." Amber said to me before I felt Sapphire and Amber both bite into me at the same time, making me let out a loud scream. 

Please let me survive this...