Chapter 31 - Back To Her Mamas

Emilia's POV

I was gone. I was out of there. I wish I never had two mates. Sorry to say it, Sapphire. I loved you and all...but I cannot love Amber too. I felt like she has used me. As I was a newborn vampire, I was running through the forests like it was a long field, but with branches and sticks which sliced my skin, making me hiss a couple of times. "MAMA!" I screamed out, "I'M COMING HOME!" 

Tears were streaming down my face as I reached to my checkpoint of stopping just outside my childhood home. My tired and bleeding body was leaning up against the tree, hoping that they would come outside and see me...

"Is that my baby?!" a very familiar voice struck my ear drums. I looked up to see that my parents were still alive and very well. Oh, and distraught. "Is that my baby?!" Esther asked Callie, who was holding her tightly against her body. 

I was too tired to even walk, but I had to do it to let them know that I was actually there. I let out a small groan as I used my hand as support to guide myself towards them, until the sun started to expose itself from the clouds. I let out a cry of pain as I stumbled back to where I originally was under the tree. I was going to die in front of my parents...

"It's okay, baby girl. I got you. You are safe with us now, again. Okay?" Callie asked me, her voice breaking as soon as she noticed that I was a vampire. I had a long story to tell them but until then, I had to rest. 

I felt my body being laid onto the living room couch, my brain wasn't responding to me much as I needed something to drink...something delicious....

"Blood, mama." I then said out loud to the most caring mother in the world, Esther. "Here, baby. Here you go..." she cooed at me, bringing a mug full of the vitamins that I desperately needed towards my lips. My hand lifted up to grab the hold of it before I felt Esther grab it with her spare hand. She then started to tip the blood into my mouth, making me slowly drink the blood.

"Just to let you know that we are both terribly sorry by ruining your birthday. It looks like that you have been turned by your mate. What is their name?" she began to ask me that question until Callie touched her shoulder as if to say, do not put pressure onto me.

"Sorry..." Esther then said to her before she turned her attention back to me. I then pushed the mug away as soon as I had enough. Yay, I got my strength back. That was some good news at least...

"Have you ever heard of having two mates?" I asked them without any hesitation. 

"Two mates? Are you sure?" Callie asked me, before I nodded. Then, she started to smile at me. 

"Well, babe. We have got a very VERY lucky daughter." 

Lucky? W...What?