Chapter 28 - Their Successful Plan

"You know, we would really love to see your skin. And maybe even touch it, if you would let us." Amber then said to me as I continued to look for the blood moon as if I was completely crazy. The sky was becoming slightly red, and finally...it appeared from the pink clouds. Their plan was going to be a huge success if they get their hands on me. So, it was time for the moment I have been waiting for...

"If you want to have fun, blindfold yourselves and use the black cardigan to help you. I will run so far that you wouldn't be able to catch me. Okay?" I asked them without having eye contact with either of them. One look in their eyes and I will be a goner. 

"Mm, okay. Can I add something before you run?" Sapphire asked me. "No. It's my made-up game. Now, see ya!" I told her, then I was out of the room instantly as the door was wide open. Stupid vampires...what are they like? 

I ran past the bathing room and the spare bedroom, and I was out of the castle. I was quite fit, so I could run for an hour if I wanted to. But...that wasn't going to happen at all. I got tackled down onto the ground by Amber, before she teleported me back with her. Well, that didn't go well at all. "You cheated." I told her, once again not giving her eye contact. 

"Cheated? How did I cheat, my little human?" she asked me, hearing her walk towards me. "You are a vampire, that is how you cheated." I replied. Honestly, I made that one up...of course they were vampires. "Can you give me some eye contact please? I promise that I won't hypnotise you or put you in any spell that will make you submit to me..." she then asked me in my ear softly, her cold fingers just barely touching my cheek. 

"You can't make me." I told her before I watched some clothing come off her, revealing everything...

"Oh my god..." I whispered, before my eyes started to wonder over to her bare body. "Look into my eyes, my little human. For a nice award..." she purred at me. I tried to see where Sapphire was, and my question was immediately answered as I felt her lift up my vest, exposing my bra. Then, my eyes travelled up to only be locked into Amber's. 

"That's our girl...now, your award..." she began to say to me, before she started to lean her head towards my neck. I then tried to move my arms, but I couldn't. Then, I felt her bite into me, Sapphire following her shortly after. 

I tilted my head back while I closed my eyes at this feeling inside of me. I let out a small moan, mixed with a groan as I felt myself changing into something more. Surprisingly, I was still standing. A few seconds later, I felt my mates pull away from me. "Do you feel any different, my little human? Or should I say...vampire?" Amber asked me before my eyes automatically opened at the word 'vampire'. 

I then turned around to look at Sapphire, locking my eyes with hers as I felt my teeth begin to change from canines to fangs. "Your plan was successful..." I found myself purring at her before she wasted no time into kissing me happily but with so much passion. 

Then before I knew it, I was on the bed with my two beautiful mates. My lips never left Sapphire's as we shared the best kiss that we ever had together. 

// If you all don't mind, I am going to leave you all in suspense and take some rest from writing.