Chapter 34 - Slowly?

// Can I just say, what the hell happened to this book? It had 699 reads, so I went to sleep and woke up to see that it was way over the 700 mark. THANK YOU! 

I couldn't help myself but to just roam my eyes over Amber's body. She was absolutely stunning, Sapphire too. Her lustful eyes were eyeing me down which made me have goosebumps as it was just...crazy. I watched her get comfortable as she laid her head against the pillow before she looked over to Sapphire. "I am staying right here, don't worry." Sapphire assured her. 

I then decided to lower myself down on top of her, our bodies were then pressed together as I began to kiss her neck slowly and softly. I heard her begin to moan, tilting her head back to get even more of a good view. "Can we pleasure you after you marked us, our little vampire?" Sapphire asked me before I found myself beginning to smile as I pinned down Amber's wrists so that she doesn't move. "Bite me please!" she started to beg which made me then lick the surface of her neck before I finally sank my fangs into her. I gave her what she wanted. 

A minute later, I pulled my fangs out slowly. I then moved my hands away from her wrists so that she could move again. "How was that for you?" I asked her, before I started to move off her. "Amazing, my little vampire." she replied which made me smile to see that I actually marked her. I then looked at Sapphire, who was already laying down for me. "Good girl." I purred at her before I gave her the same treatment. 

Once they were both marked by me, I thought we were all done. But, I forgot yet again that it would be a long day. "So, what do you want to do next?" I asked them before I watched Sapphire go behind me while Amber went in front...

I knew what was happening. I felt Sapphire's hands touch my breasts, giving them a small squeeze now and again which made me let out a small gasp. "She is ready." Sapphire told her. 

"Let her say it, babe." Amber said, before her eyes locked onto mine. "My whole body is ready..." I told her, giving her confirmation. She then smiled at me softly before she started to give me the incredible pleasure that I was given before when they turned me...

I let out screams of pleasure as my body started to lay itself against Sapphire's, letting the pleasure completely take control of me. "Mine! Both of you are..." I was cut off by Sapphire pressing her lips against mine. My moans were muffled as the pleasure started to slow down into a halt. I let out a loud groan as this wasn't really fair. 

"It is not over yet, our little vampire. Sapphire is going to finish." Amber assured me before she kissed up to my breasts, making Sapphire move to her position.