Chapter 29 - Her First Feed

// It is getting pretty close towards the end of this last book now...so I am putting my best effort in. 

Suddenly, I began to smell something completely irresistible...that no new vampire could resist. I finally had the courage to pull away from my mate, before I slowly turned my head to stare at Amber. My eyes widened at the sight of her bleeding neck. Her blood...it smelt so nice. For a vampire?

I felt my mouth water a little bit as I moved away from Sapphire so I could get a closer look at my second mate. "I know, my little vampire. I smell amazing, don't I?" she asked me before her eyes landed on mine again. "I thought vampires can't feed on vampires..." I replied as my head started to lean down on its own, getting ready to bite.

"Mates can. But, before you can feed on me for the first time...I want to take off the rest, so you don't get blood on them." Amber said to me, referring to my bra and underwear. Fine...

Then, I felt her ice cold fingers undo my bra, then slowly slid off my underwear to tease me some more. She then deliberately pressed her body against mine, making me breathe a bit more heavily due to how my body wanted it again. I then pressed my lips against her neck wound, there was no more time to be wasted. Then, I began gently sucking on the wound, which was quite small. How did she make herself bleed? That was the part that I was confused on. 

I then found myself sinking my fangs into her, making it bleed some more into my mouth. I felt my body jolt a bit, like it just got shocked. As I was feeding, I felt and watched her gently bring me down against the bed. "That's enough for now, my beautiful one." I heard her tell me softly, which made me pull my fangs out, my head leaning back against the pillow. 

I licked the remaining blood on the corner of my lips, my eyes were still locked on Amber's. This made her smile, before I watched her lean down towards my breasts, giving them a few kisses. 

"I think your bodies are made from heaven. I really do..." I began to compliment them before I was cut off by my loud moan as I felt something down there...

I let out another loud moan, my back arching at how fucking amazing it felt. I am not those swear-y types but bloody hell...

"Mate..." I heard Amber say in my ear unexpectedly before her lips found mine as we were all sharing the best moments of our entire lives...

And mine was just the beginning...

"No...both of you are mine..." I told her between our kiss. That only made the pleasure raise up...high enough to reach the sky.