Chapter 7 - Sapphire's Meltdown

Emilia's POV

I was sitting in a pool of warm soapy water, being washed by two female servants. They were around my age, and they looked completely the same. Twins. They wouldn't tell me their name or anything about themselves, it was like there was invisible tape on their mouths. "Let's get you dried off now." they said in sync with each other which was quite creepy. I didn't know what was really going on, I was just so confused until I saw Sapphire come storming into the room.

"Get your hands AWAY from her. I am not telling you two again." Sapphire ordered them like she was the ruler and not Amber. What has gotten into her? 

"We are doing our job...-"

"Your job to what?! To take care of someone you don't know?" Sapphire asked the servant who spoke first, after receiving no reply from either of them, she decided to continue to have a go at them which made me really uncomfortable. "Wake the fuck up, you lot! Your so called ruler is actually my ex-girlfriend and she wouldn't do NOTHING like this! NOTHING!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, her voice cracking in some places.  

The poor, frightened servants then moved away from me, keeping their hands to themselves. Sapphire was staring at them with her brown eyes as she walked towards me. She then snatched a white robe from the now shaking blonde haired servant, before she gave it to me. I quickly put it on before she grabbed my hand and started to lead me out of the heated room. "What happened with Amber?" I asked her. 

"Don't say her name. We need to leave." she replied, "Sapphire, stop...!" I began to say before Amber stopped Sapphire by standing right in front of her. 

"Move."

"What's the matter?" 

"I said, move."

"You need to calm down, you just scared two of my servants." 

"I don't care! This isn't you, Amber! Wake up!" 

"I am already awake."

"No you are not. You are locked inside of your own head. Now, let us leave."

Amber's eyes then turned into a light purple, her eyes locked onto Sapphire's. Sapphire immediately let go of my hand, falling into her spell. I was never in her spell, or was I? So confusing...

"Now, you will apologise to the twins and get bathed. Then, go and get some rest." she ordered her in a soft tone. "Yes, Mistress." Sapphire replied. And off she goes, back to the bathing room.

I turned to look at Amber, who was smiling softly at me. "What do you want me to do, Mistress?" I asked her, while she started to look at my neck. She did actually bite me as a punishment earlier...

"You will go and pick out some new fresh clothes for Sapphire and yourself. Then, you will meet with me once she had her rest." she told me. I nodded at her before obeying. Why was my body moving on its own? 

Oh no. I think...

I think she has put me under her spell. And, I can't seem to wake myself up from it...