Chapter 10 - The Start Of A Powerful Bond

Sapphire's POV

What the hell was I doing? My lips were pressed against Amber's until she pulled away from me to stare at a wide eyed Emilia. How long were we making out for? Oh god...don't tell me I have fucked myself up for good this time...

"Do you know what love feels like, my pretty human?" Amber asked her, as her hand started to move over to her cheek. Emilia's facial expression then quickly changed as she slapped her hand away, "Yes I do, but I am not going to make love to someone who already has a girlfriend and experience." she replied to her before her eyes landed on mine for a few seconds. What did I say? 

"Emilia..." I began to say her name, before she just shook her head. "What did I say to Amber?" I asked her, desperate for a answer even if it is honest. "You told her that you were done fighting with her, meaning that you realised that fighting vampires can get you nowhere at all in life." she finally said to me. W...What? No...

"And now you can make it a promise..." Amber began to say to me, turning her head to look at me. Her eyes were glowing purple again, putting me under her terrible mind control. I watched Emilia start to walk away from us, which made me want to scream for this bitch to stop what she was doing. But she didn't. "Do you promise to stop fighting with vampires, Sapphire?" 

"Pardon, Mistress?" I asked her. Wake the fuck up, Sapphire! Please! 

"Do you promise to stop fighting with vampires?" she asked me, her hand gently caressing my cheek, waiting patiently for my answer. "I promise, Mistress." those three words came out of my mouth. Well done, Sapphire. You have truly messed up. 

Amber smiled at me before pressing her lips against mine, immediately making me kiss back. Then, she pulled away from the kiss and turned around to see that Emilia had left the party as she was nowhere to be seen. "Let's find her, shall we?" Amber leaned in to whisper that in my ear seductively. I felt some small electricity like sparks in my chest. 

I responded with a nod, tears now threatening to fall out of my eyes. I felt so bad for Emilia. She has got no idea what was about to happen to the both of us. 

Amber then grabbed my hand softly before she began to take me out of the room and began our tiny search for Emilia. I was trying my hardest to fight the compulsion, but she wouldn't allow it. "When...are you going to release...me?" I found myself asking her. 

"Release you from what?" 

"From your...spell."

I then watched her let out a small laugh, which sent chills down my spine. "The blood moon will be here very soon. Tonight, in fact." she told me. Why was...oh. I know why. She was going to claim us. Today...

"Oh Emilia, it is time to come out of your hiding..." Amber then sang out. Was she hoping for a reply from her? I actually got no idea where she was, but I can tell...

"I can see her, Mistress." I told her, pointing at the wide open window, just down the hall. Amber let go out of my hand so that she can walk up to the window, trying to see where she went...

"I found you, my pretty human. You can't escape from me."