Chapter 21 - Love Bites (Part 2)

Sapphire then had her arms wrapped around my body as I was panting quite heavily from the experience I just had with her. It has been an hour since the blood moon decided to randomly show up. I was looking at Sapphire's glowing eyes as she was staring right back at me, completely admiring me. "I am so glad that I have you now." she told me before our lips pressed against each other once more. I wondered what Amber has in store for me. I couldn't wait to find out. 

"Come into my bedroom, my little human." 

I heard Amber's voice in my head, which made me pull away from Sapphire. "I am going to see Amber, now." I told her before she nodded in response. "I know you do. Remember, we are all bonded. We can hear each other's thoughts apart from yours, because you know, you aren't a vampire yet." she said to me before I got up from the bed and smiled at Sapphire. I really loved her. She let me keep on my bra and underwear, but I did lose my innocence a little. I walked towards the door which was finally unlocked in the end, so I could go and see what my second mate was doing. 

I walked down the hall before heading into her bedroom, immediately noticing how gorgeously toned her body was. I blushed at her form before she started to walk towards me. "So, did you like your experience of true love?" she asked me, her hand coming up to caress my boiling hot cheek. "Yes. I did, Mistress." I replied. I wasn't controlled, it just came out that way. 

She then let out a small hum to herself as her hand then trailed down lightly to my neck, sending goosebumps to appear on my skin yet again. I tilted my head to the side before Amber's hand went to the back of my neck, she then slowly started to lean in towards me. I licked my lips a little before I felt her kiss me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her bare waist, my warm hands touching her back as she continued to kiss me softly, until it started to become passionate as she started to lose a bit of self control. "You...have been keeping that in for a while...didn't you?" I asked her between kisses before she nodded;

"Yes, I have...and just for you only..." she purred at me which made me moan a little at that. I then felt her pick me up, bringing me towards the bed. She climbed onto the bed first before taking me down onto her amazing mattress. The sheets around me were completely blue silk, making me want to wrap myself in them, they were just so smooth...

"The silk is completely real, my little human. Once we are done with making you fully ours, you can lay on my bed for as long as you want." Amber told me before I was completely confused. My eyes then widened in shock before I watched her grin, exposing her fangs which made me panic a little. I started to move away from Amber as she started to lean down...

"Can't I stay as a human for a little longer? Please?" I asked her before she started to kiss my stomach, heading up towards my neck. I felt shivers down my spine until I felt her fangs enter me. I let out a small scream, my whole body becoming tense before the feeling immediately went away as I felt something within me spark. 

My back arched as she was still doing something to me and whatever it was, it is keeping me in place and making me feel extremely calm which was quite unfair to be honest. But I was cool with it. She was a vampire and I was just...her mate who was helpless.

She pulled her fangs out so that she could have a good look at me, wanting to make sure that she wasn't hurting me. "You are so delicate, aren't you?" she asked me before she pecked my cheek. "Humans are delicate." I replied before I watched her place her finger against my lips. "What if...I can make you one of us?" she offered. 

Once her finger pulled away from my lips, I simply said this; "No."

"Is there any type of reason?" she asked me before some flashbacks started to happen inside my head. My parents...

"Oh...it's your parents. I completely forgot that they tried to force you. I'm very sorry for ruining our perfect, beautiful moment together." she apologised to me before she started to move away from me which made me whine for her attention. I wrapped my legs around her waist, making sure that she wasn't going anywhere. 

This made her smirk. "I wasn't going anywhere at all, my little human. I was just...

"Teasing? That isn't nice." I finished her sentence off, which made her widen her eyes at that. I then quickly swapped position with her. I pressed my lips against hers deeply, before I watched her lift her head forward, biting into the top of my covered breast which made me gasp loudly. 

I closed my eyes shut, before she swapped position with me again. I was like her pet of some kind. A human pet...