Chapter 20 - Doubled Feelings (Part 1)

// Are you ready?

Emilia's POV

I let out a small strange sound as Sapphire continued to kiss me deeply and passionately, before she had to pull away to give me some air. I panted heavily, my eyes staring right at hers before they started to go towards Amber...

I then had doubled feelings for the both of them. Was it a thing called love? I wasn't quite sure. I sat myself up, before my hand automatically goes to the right side of my neck, where it was bitten. A lot. Suddenly, I realised that my neck was starting to heal on its own because of Sapphire's blood, but there was only one bite mark left. "Marked." I said to them before my eyes landed back on Sapphire again. She then grinned at me once she fully knew what she did to me. 

She wrapped her arms around me before bringing my body closer to hers. What was she doing now? "Wait for it, my beautiful human..." she purred at me. I became a bit confused at what was going on next, but I started to have some type of energy inside of me, sending goosebumps to appear on my pale skin. I ended up arching my back at how...good this feeling was. What the hell was it? 

Suddenly, I started to see a red light coming through the window. I widened my eyes at it, immediately knowing what it was. "How?" I asked Amber, turning my head to look at her. 

"It appears that the blood moon has a mind of its own and decided to come out a little bit early than we expected." she answered me, before her eyes started to glow. Her eyes were the same colour as the red light. I then started to feel Sapphire's soft lips press against my neck, giving it tiny little kisses which made me let out that small strange sound again. I tilted my head back as she started to kiss up to my jaw, then they found my own lips. 

Then, my eyes landed on Amber, giving her some eye contact as she was watching us. Suddenly, she began to move away from us. I tried to grab her hand, wanting her too but she was a tease as I watched her leave the room. 

I then let out a small surprised gasp as Sapphire pinned me down against the bed. Our lips then separated from each other, so that Sapphire could give me a bit of a show of herself and started to take off her top, revealing her black bra. I didn't know what to really do at this point as I was very new to this type of...stuff. 

"I will be slow with you, don't worry. I want to teach you about how to pleasure a body." she told me before my cheeks started to blush a dark red. "Pleasure?" I asked her, wanting her to explain that word. 

"It is a way to entertain ourselves, basically. But in a fun way." she replied before she placed her hand on my clothed stomach as I was still wearing the dress that she really loves. "Can I take this off?" she asked me. I took a small deep breath before I nodded. 

I then watched her grab the bottom of my dress, slowly bringing it up towards my head. I was glad that I was wearing a bra and pants. The dress then flew to the other side of the room from Sapphire throwing it. She then smiled at me, happy to see my body again. 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her. "It is very simple. Touch me." 

My eyes then widened again before my hands started to go towards her body. I then placed my hands against her chest as I then started to move them up and down slowly. "Good girl. That is all you have to do." she told me before she started to smile some more. Then, I heard her let out that strange sound again. "It is called a moan, by the way..." she breathed out before she arched her back as my hands trailed up to her breasts. 

I started to look for some clips, before I found them pretty easily as they were done up at the front. I looked at Sapphire for a few seconds, making sure that I was doing the right thing. "Carry on, babe..." she called me. I began to undo it before I threw the bra onto the floor. 

This was going to be a whole lot of fun...

// This is going to carry on until chapter 22.