Chapter 13 - Two Completely Different Sides

Sapphire's POV

I physically winced at my mate's scream, wanting me to stop that pain from going any further. It was very clear that she wasn't enjoying the bites. Not at all. I let out a small growl from my throat, warning Amber. Why did she have to turn me like this? So soon? Oh wait, she said that it would be good for me and convinced me without any mind control, or compulsion as its the actual name for it. 

I didn't care about how wonderfully amazing Emilia's blood is, but this was just too much for her body as...

I pulled my fangs out immediately, my head turning to look at Emilia's face. She looked so incredibly pale that this was actually killing her for good. Amber had already pulled away without me realising. "Your fault." I hissed at her, holding onto Emilia's body, which was slowly falling against my arm. She was passing out! 

I watched Amber lift up her wrist before biting into it. She then gave her bleeding wrist up to Emilia's mouth. "For now, she won't be turned. I shouldn't have joined in with you, that was my fault indeed. I should have...-"

"Shut the fuck up." I hissed at her again. Was this even me anymore? 

I watched Emilia lick and suck at Amber's wound, her eyes slowly opening again. Her two bite marks began to very slowly close. "Good girl." Amber purred at her, pulling her wrist again. I looked at her lips again, noticing that there was some blood in the corners. Only a little bit...

I wanted to kiss her. But would she even let me? Well...she was staring at me. Of course, with me not realising. Again. "I am sorry for messing up." she apologised to me with a small smile which suited her. She was more beautiful than me...

"Don't ever be sorry for that. Being a vampire isn't that bad, Emilia." I told her before our foreheads then touched. Was this the moment? Or was she teasing me? My eyes looked over to Amber, during this...strange but sweet moment and feeling. She was leaning back against the tub, letting out a small sigh of happiness. Good for her, at least.

My eyes then landed back onto Emilia's.

"You don't have to kiss me. This is your own decision. If you do kiss me, then..." I began to say to her. I didn't want to ruin this moment that I was currently sharing with her.

"Then what?" she asked me, almost in a whisper as her breathing started to get a bit heavier. She was nervous because this was going to be her first kiss.

"Then you would have to accept Amber too." I finished telling her. 

"I want you to decide for me." 

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know why. I just want you to decide for me...-"

I placed my finger onto Emilia's lips, silencing her for a few seconds before pulling it away. I watched her move onto my lap, which made me let out a small hiss. My whole body was excited and I don't blame it. 

"You don't have to say anymore words...only sounds." I told her before she widened her eyes a little. Adorable little human. 

I slowly began to lean in, finally pressing my lips against hers. 

// Love is in the aaaaiiiiirrrrrrr.......