Chapter 27 - The New Love Birds

Enough was enough. I had to see what just happened. I took a small deep breath, moving the tray to one side of the bed before I got up and walked over to the door. I didn't really hear anything else that was said after the loud slap sound, so maybe...

"Emilia. Go back in the room, there is nothing more to see here." Amber ordered me once I had just opened the door. I looked at Millie, who was resting her head on Bella's shoulder, also holding her hand. And Haylie...was actually knocked out. "I will be with you shortly after I have done this." she then told me in a soft tone as she then turned her head to look at Bella. 

I let out a small sigh as I closed the door again before I returned to the rest of my meal. A few minutes later, I was finished eating just as Amber and Sapphire both came in to see how I was doing after the very recent drama. "Hey, Em." Sapphire said to me, sitting down next to me. I couldn't help myself but to press my lips against hers, and so I did. She kissed me back softly, wrapping her arms around me in an embrace. "You can keep my cardigan if you want. I really don't mind." Amber then offered me before I took off the cardigan and handed it back to her. 

"Seriously, I don't mind..." she started to offer again before I cut her off, "You can keep it. I am not that type of person." 

She then nodded before she threw the cardigan off to one side of the room, next to the wardrobe. "What did you say to Bella?" I asked her as she walked up towards me and Sapphire. 

"I apologised to her about Haylie and I welcomed her to stay as long as she wants to with her mate." she replied before she climbed onto the bed and kissed me on the lips. She then pulled away from me, smiling a little. 

"I can't wait for the next blood moon." Sapphire whispered into my ear, which immediately made me have shivers down my spine. "I can't wait either, babe. It is going to be amazing." Amber said back to her. What did they have planned for me?

"You do both know that I am right here?" I asked them before they started to laugh. "Of course we do, my little human." Amber replied before her eyes flashed a dark red for just a second. I am going to pretend that I didn't just see that...because I was pretty sure that it was a sign that the horrifying moon will be here VERY soon...

"The moon is going to be here tomorrow, isn't it?" I asked Amber since she knew a lot about it. "I don't know, is it?" she replied before she chuckled shortly afterwards, her eyes flashed dark red once again. 

"Don't lie to me." I told her. "Why would she lie, Em? She doesn't know and neither do I." Sapphire asked me, cutting Amber off from answering. 

I knew that they were lying about not knowing. I noticed that Sapphire still had her arms wrapped around me, so I moved them away from me. I walked towards the window, checking to see if I was paranoid. 

Oh come on...