Chapter 33 - Time For Some Fangs

// This book will end at chapter 35.

Emilia's POV

Ever since I forgave Amber, she became more gentle with me. I knew her gentle tone was going to end soon because it was going to be the blood moon tonight which was worrying for me. I knew I was going to see some long fangs from my two perfect mates...oh there goes my vampire side. 

I felt my fangs begin to elongate at the smell of lust in the air. I realised that I had the duvet over my head so I couldn't see my mates. They weren't in the room anyway which was slightly disappointing. I wanted to tell them off for leaving me here. Or was that their plan? Besides, I thought the moon was going to be ages away...I was very wrong as my parents had warned me that tonight was going to be a little bit wild as our vampire sides will wake up again. What time was it? 

I slowly moved the duvet away from my head, lifting it up so I could see the clock that was ticking on the wall. Bloody hell. It was only early afternoon...

I then widened my eyes in realisation. Shit. I completely forgotten that my parents told me that it was going to be a LONG blood moon which will last nearly all day. Heavy breaths then started to leave my mouth as the strong, overwhelming feeling of lust began to take over me. "Make it stop..." I said out loud to myself, trying to order my body to stop having this feeling. 

I then suddenly heard a door open, making me turn my head to look at my two mates walking into the room, wearing those famous black robes which made me laugh slightly. I was sweating in this night dress that I was wearing. One of them must have changed me when I was sleeping.

When they were fully in the room, they had left the door open which meant that I had to close it myself seeing as they were just smiling at each other. What was their plan, this time? They already turned me, what more was there to be done? 

Once I closed the door and locked it, I turned back around to see that they were still wearing their robes. I pressed my back against the door, crossing my arms. Then, their velvet red glowing eyes moved to land on mine. Screw it. 

I grabbed the bottom of my dress, lifting it up slowly to tease them. "Mate..." I heard Sapphire growl at me, before she immediately came forward to help me take off my remaining clothing on my body. Once that was all dealt with, I was having some eye contact with my other mate, Amber. Why wasn't she doing anything? 

I watched Sapphire turn her head, giving Amber a sign that it was alright to have some fun again with me. Amber then smiled at me before she walked towards me and our lips then connected. I let out a soft moan as she was kissing me with control. While Sapphire was watching us.

"You forgot to claim us." I heard her whisper in my ear which made me pull away from Amber in confusion. "I already did." I told her before she shook her head. "You didn't, babe. There is no mark on our necks." she said, tilting her head to the side to expose her neck. I then started to smirk as it was my turn to mark them as mine.

"Come on then, my wonderful mates. Get on the love maker." I then ordered them. They followed my order straight away as I watched them move over to the bed. I couldn't help it but to just giggle at them. They were too cute. Once they were on it, I walked towards the bed before I jumped smoothly onto it. 

I looked at Sapphire, before I climbed on top of her. I placed my hand against her cheek, before I slightly bared my fangs at her. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Oh it's nothing...I just want this off. It will be very hot in here in a couple of minutes...literally." I replied, before I watched her take her robe off. Give some attention to Amber.

I slowly turned my head to stare at Amber, seeing if she was alright. She had already taken off her robe, and she was actually pleasuring herself on her own. "No no no. Let me do it..." I found myself purring at her before I made her stop by pulling her hand away. I pressed my lips against hers, reassuring her that I haven't forgotten about her. I then pushed her against the bed, causing her to moan just by doing that. 

This was going to be one hell of a day.