Chapter 14 - First Kiss With A Newborn Vampire

// Sorry for the absence, everyone. I was not feeling like myself for the past few days. I have finally been outside for the first time in two months of staying inside my house, so I feel a bit better now. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Emilia's POV

I felt a large tingle go down my spine as my lips were attached to Sapphire's, who was a newborn vampire. I never felt anything like this with someone before. Mainly because I had no experience with anybody. I felt slightly embarrassed because of my exposed body and Amber was watching us kiss. A few seconds later, I pulled away to look at Sapphire's eyes again. They were like Amber's. A dark, irresistible red with a tint of purple in them. 

"How was that, Em?" she asked me, before I watched her lick her fangs. Was that supposed to make me feel something again? The way she did that...

"I felt some sort of tingle go down my spine, if that was what you were asking." I replied before she started to giggle. "What's so funny about that? Didn't you feel the same?" I then asked. 

"Of course I did, you innocent human." she told me. I honestly hate that. Why does she have to call me, 'innocent human'? 

I then heard and felt some water movement from Amber, who was making her way towards us. To be honest, I don't want to kiss her. One kiss from a vampire, especially a newborn was enough for me. It honestly took some energy from me too which was strange, but must be normal as it was still a blood moon. 

I got off Sapphire's lap, before sitting down away from them. Amber immediately realised this as she asked me, "What's wrong?" 

"I just feel a bit tired from all of this, that's all." I replied to her before I crossed my arms, not in a rude manner...just to cover myself up or at least try to. 

Then, Amber started to make her way over to me before Sapphire stopped her by grabbing her hand. "You can't force love." she told her before she looked at her. She then let out a sigh and nodded. "You are very right. Besides, there is all of the time in the world for the three of us. Now, where was I?" she asked herself, sitting back down before she started to lean in to Sapphire's face, her eyes locking with hers. 

I then stood up from the tub and began to walk out of it to get the bath robe, which was on a heater. I grabbed the bath robe before putting it on. I then suddenly heard Sapphire moan, which made me freeze. I...I never heard that sound before. C...Could I have made that sound with her? My brain was telling me to leave them in peace together since they have only just been reunited, but my body wanted to have some of that...whatever it was. What was I mentally saying?

I turned around, before I began to walk out of the room. I had my eyes on the door, which was still actually open, believe it or not. I needed to go back to where Sapphire was first resting. I heard the sounds from her get much louder, so I just ignored it all as I was searching for the room. It took me about two minutes to find it, it was on the second floor. Perfect.

But, I could still hear her make those high pitched and very loud noises coming from Sapphire. Ignore it, Emilia. But I couldn't. I sat down on the bed, before laying down on it. I let out a small sigh before grabbing the pillow and putting it over my head, trying my best to block out the sounds.

They have been going for another ten minutes, before everything was quiet again. Finally...some peace and quiet in this castle...

I closed my eyes for about a solid thirty seconds until I felt someone pull the pillow away from me. I immediately opened my eyes to see who the hell was here, but found out that it was Sapphire. "Where are you taking me?" I asked her. 

"I am taking you back downstairs, there is no way that you would be able to sleep without us. We won't do anything to you because we love and care for you. Okay?" she ended her explanation with a question to see if I would understand and I did, actually. 

I leaned my head against her shoulder, starting to fall asleep against her.