Chapter 35 - Lovely...

// Here it is...the last chapter of the book. Are you all ready? Sit down, my little creatures of the night. And grab your nearest friend...It is time to feed.

Emilia's POV

Everything...Everything was lovely. I arched my back against Amber, who was moving my slightly wet hair from my face as I was drowning in pleasure. We must have been going for hours but we we were never tired since we were the creatures of the night. Vampires. 

I smiled down at Sapphire, watching her do whatever she needed to do with me. I tilted my head back, letting it take over me once more until I sadly got a bit tired. "That was some good timing, our little vampire. The moon is going down now." Amber told me before Sapphire finally finished with me and climbed up to kiss me deeply. I let out a small moan as my body slowly started to relax. I then watched her pull away before Amber and Sapphire both lifted the sheets up, tucking the three of us in bed. 

"We love you, our little vampire. Thank you for being amazingly beautiful." Sapphire said to me before I giggled at that compliment. "Aw. I love you too." I told them before they kissed my cheeks. I giggled some more, I didn't know what was wrong with me but I felt incredibly happy. 

So happy in fact, that I wanted to marry them. That was for another day as we had all of the time in the world. We were immortal. Nothing could change that.

That was until I heard some screaming from very far away...

???'s POV

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at those horrible things...whatever they were. They were chasing me. They wouldn't stop until they got what they want from me. My blood. "HELP ME! ANYBODY!" I screamed for help, my throat becoming dry and raw which made me want to puke up. Was I unwell? Possibly. I was homeless...

I ran through a secret passage way through a forest that nobody would know about, but those things continued to chase me. Tears were streaming down my face and the wind was blowing directly into my petrified eyes. They weren't nice at all...those things ruined my shelter for the night. Suddenly, I saw something up ahead which looked like an abandoned building. 

Then, I got lost in my stupid mind as I got pinned against the wet, horrible, nasty, muddy....

"Take a bite out of her, Jessie! Do it!" one of those things started to encourage their friend. I felt the terrifyingly cold fingers grab onto my hair, yanking it back which made me choke. Was I about to lose my life? Please let it be quick...

I closed my eyes in utter defeat, knowing that my time was up until a voice that belonged to a woman saved me...

// Weren't you ready? Oh dear...