Where All The Good Girls Go

"Jesus, they're disgusting." Min Yoongi said, swirling the drink in his hand as Taehyung and himself caught sight of Jimin and Jungkook dancing. They were in the middle of a large group of club goers, all of them moving along to the beat of the music, but Jimin and Jungkook were the only ones kissing each other like it was their own private show. Jimin had his back to Jungkook's chest, his pale hand raised to run through the boys hair as he swayed his hips with no room for Jesus. Jungkook leaned down to connect their lips, his fingers looping underneath the waist band of Jimin's jeans as the kiss progressively got deeper.

"Yes - thank you!" Kim Taehyung said with an exasperated breath and threw his hands up in the air. Ever since Jimin and Jungkook had become official, it was like those two had to constantly be holding each other - anywhere from simply looping pinkies to being full on straddled. It was disgusting.

"Like, I'm all for PDA, but Holy Jesus. They never stop." Taehyung commented and Yoongi rolled his eyes, snorting.

Taehyung smirked at the that.

"Did you know," Taehyung said, swinging in the bar stool so that he was facing Yoongi directly. He stared intently into the older's square face as he spoke, his voice hushed and seeping with disbelieving judgement. "That Jungkook sends Jimin love letters?!"

Yoongi raised his brows, shifting on his own bar stool so that Taehyung's knees hugged his own. "Really?" He said, over exaggerating the word with an amused smirk.

"Mhm. I think he's sent like three at this point and they're all really cheesy."

"I mean, I'm not that surprised." Yoongi said as he looked back at over at Jungkook who had started to kiss Jimin's neck like it was the Holy Grail. Taehyung tried not to puke when Jimin's eyes fluttered close.

"Yeah, and Jimin saves them in this box under his bed. My personal theory is that Jimin is trying to seduce the monster under there using them. Like regifting." Taehyung said, his hands making little box shaped movements which made Yoongi grin - Yoongi thought it was cute, despite Taehyung's best efforts to appear like a Gucci model all the time.

"I'll warn you right off the bat," Taehyung said, leaning back as he reached for his drink, but his eyes never left Yoongi's, "if you ever start writing me love letters, I'm going to run the other way."

"I'm more of a rap ballad type of guy." Yoongi shrugged and Taehyung choked on his drink. The construction worker smiled at that, a little too happy at making Taehyung flustered instead of the other way around.

"Oh yeah? Okay big guy, spit me some bars." Taehyung challenged, but a flash of movement caught Yoongi's eye and his attention was suddenly ripped away from the dark haired boy in front of him. Taehyung watched the way Yoongi's face hardened over, like a visible armor had grasped hold of him. He stood up, like a soldier ordered to move, taking a step before realizing Taehyung was still sitting next to him.

"Hold on, I'm - I'm sorry, I'll be right back." Yoongi muttered and then darted off as the sound of an old bell chimed throughout the club. A door opened near the DJ where a sign flashed, a secret room now open to the guests.

One that only allowed couples or groups inside after midnight.

Taehyung swallowed, feeling something drop in his chest. He tore his eyes away from the door where navy blue walls and flashing stars hid behind, scanning for any sight of where Yoongi might have wondered off to. When he finally caught sight of the guy, his height not exactly helping to point him out, Taehyung watched helplessly as Yoongi interrupted a group of people near a corner of the club where pink sofas had been placed. Namjoon was amoung them, talking intently to a silver haired girl who looked like she might be in her early twenties. Seokjin was next to him but completely not paying attention to their conversation as he seal clapped after telling some joke no one else found funny.

Taehyung froze, watching as Jung Hoseok, who was sitting next to Seokjin, did a double take. Taehyung saw each detail of Hoseok's long face scrunch up in confusion, his hand was frozen, a shot half way up to his lips, and he kept blinking as if the image of Yoongi in front of him was some drunk dream. Yoongi said something and Hoseok nodded, then the two of them disappeared behind a new crowd of people and Taehyung could no longer see what was going on.

"Yeah, no problem." Taehyung muttered to himself, but he could feel his hands start to shake. Taehyung didn't know all the details, Jimin wouldn't tell him anything besides the confirmation that those two did in fact have a history, but Taehyung knew that it was messy. It was why he chickened out of ever bringing up Hoseok to Yoongi or vise versa. For all of Taehyung's bravado, he doubted Yoongi liked him enough not to run back to Hoseok were he to get the chance.

Taehyung groaned, running a hand down his face. He knew he was being selfish. Taehyung finished his drink, getting up from the bar as he scanned the club for the bright blond hair of his best friend. Maybe he could tipsy rant to him or just use the boy as a shield. He started walking towards the table that Namjoon and Seokjin had been sitting at, noting that the silver haired girl was no where to be seen. Jungkook and Jimin, who decided to take a break from shooting their porno on the dance floor, had also made their way to the sofas.

"Tae! Are you going into the next room? Kook and I were just about to-" Jimin hiccuped and then giggled as Jungkook whispered something into his ear, the boy's hand on his lower back. Jimin swatted at him and that caused Jungkook to grin. Namjoon lifted a bottle with some acid blue liquid inside of it and Jungkook nodded, prompting Namjoon to pour everyone a shot.

Honestly, Taehyung was surprised Jungkook's shot didn't spill when the boy suddenly reached into his pocket hastily, stumbling as if he was afraid something might have fallen out of it. Then, after making sure whatever had been in his pocket was safe, he handed his glass over to Jimin who'd been drilling lasers towards the drink like he had the Jedi Force.

"Actually, about that-" Taehyung started, biting the inside of his cheek. His words fell empty when he heard Jimin giggle for the thousandth time as Jungkook swept him off his feet and held him Princess style. Jimin wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and kicked his legs as he did his best to levelly look into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung sighed, glancing over at Namjoon who was looking equally, if not more so, bothered by the display.

"Did you guys see where Yoongi went? He's pale, sort of looks like a marshmallow going through a midlife crisis, yay high." Taehyung explained. When everyone gave him blank stares he huffed, grabbing one of the shots and winced - the alcohol had a bite. He raised his brows at Namjoon who shrugged like the liquor wasn't anything to worry about. Seokjin frowned, craning his neck to look around before shaking his head.

"I think he went into the other room with Hoseok." Seokjin answered and Taehyung felt something drop in his chest.

"Speaking of," Seokjin said with a clap of the hands. "Let's all migrate, we're a group so they'll let us pass."

"Seokjin, you own the club. I don't think they'll care."

"Right. That too." Seokjin said with a nod, herding his friends like sheep and pushing them past the crowds of people. Taehyung bit his lip but followed. A whiff of something extremely sweet, like white whine vinegar, hit him and it caused his head to spin. He swallowed, trying to calm his heart rate. He wasn't sure what about that scent felt so wrong, but it enacted an almost visceral fight or flight response. With each step towards the door, even though he couldn't explain it, Taehyung felt like there was something in the back of his head warning him to run the other way.

______
A/N:
Please go watch BTS's 2020 MMA performance. Please. I am still crying and the Jikook is so strong.

- Violette