• 100 K Give Back Short •

What happens in Busan, stays in Busan
___

I know this is late but I still wanted to post the thank you ❤️❤️
___

You guys are....insane. Absolutely insane. 100K reads in under a year?? I can't even begin to describe how much that means to me. I write fanfic because it's fun, but also because I really really love stories: coming up with twisting plots and ways to surprise you guys. I love interacting with you and getting to see your responses to the way these stories turn out. I love romance and finding your someone and the fact that you stuck and read this fic out of every other one out there means something to me.

I wrote a short to celebrate - whether you read it or not is up to you. It's just here as a thank you!

Love you guys,

Violette

* * *

Park Jimin was a clubber.

Once, he was a dancer. Then a connoisseur of music. And now a clubber - which he'd be damned if he wasn't proud of.

"So this is the infamous Busan Club?"

"First off, Asshole, it's called The Crooked Rose."

"Awful name." Taehyung mused behind Jimin, Min Yoongi at his side grunted in agreement.

"Oh?" Beautiful, wonderful, not a pain in Jimin's ass, Jeon Jungkook said with a raised brow as his hands slid behind Jimin's waist in the line stretching the side of the club.

"Second-"

"There's a second?"

"Well, Jungkookie, having started with first should have set you off that I was about to start listing things as a response to your retort."

"Retort?" Jungkook laughed nuzzled Jimin's neck with his nose, breathing him in as his lips gently brushed the sun kissed skin exposed by Jimin's loose shearer shirt. "Maybe we should be reading a dictionary sweetheart instead of clubbing in Busan."

Jimin was about to keep sassing when he caught Jungkook's grin. It was wide and wild and weightless - so Jimin caved and lifted his lips to brush against Jungkook's instead of coming up with another swing for their little back and forths. Though, if he was being honest, that was usually how their verbal tosses ended: his lips on Jungkook's, Jungkook's hands on his waist, until there was nothing in the world but them.

"Daaaad, they're kissing again." Kim Taehyung whined to no one in particular. The comment earned him a slight wack in the back of the head by Min Yoongi which earned the shorter boy a fake scowl from Taehyung.

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes slid to Kim Taehyung who had his brown curled hair a storm on his head. Yoongi's hand was gently resting on his lower back while the pale boy scrolled through his phone. The touch was subtle, but Jimin could see how much it fueled Taehyung regardless.

Jimin and Jungkook matched each other's mischievous grins when Taehyung called Taehyung Dad implying he called him something similar too which caught Yoongi's attention, sliding his phone into his back pocket.

"It was a joke you dirty assholes."

Jimin's grin just widened and Jungkook shrugged. "Whatever you say. Your kink is your kink."

Yoongi went red - which was a mistake because Taehyung pulled Yoongi closer by his elbow to whisper something in his ear. When he was done, Yoongi looked like he was either going to run, punch something, or kiss Taehyung. Jimin wasn't sure which but that blush on the boy's pale cheeks stayed for a good amount of time after.