Kookie Likes Cookies

Early Update!
- Vio
_____

"How did you meet all your friends? You guys seem really close." Jeon Jungkook asked as he mixed together the cookie batter Jimin and him had thrown together after drying off from their shower. Jimin mentioned he was in the mood for chocolate chip cookies and Jungkook happened to have everything they needed to make them. It'd been fun, throwing all the ingredients together and laughing when it got on their faces on accident. Jimin, currently watching Jungkook stir the batter, sat on Jungkook's kitchen cabinets.

Jungkook grinned whenever he looked at him, Jimin's blond hair was a soft mess and he looked all cozy in the sweatshirt Jungkook loaned him since his clothes were still drying. Jimin had taken one look at the hoodie and couldn't believe his eyes, asking why Jungkook had not one, but two, hoodies with the words smexy written over the chest. Jungkook only shrugged, pointing out that this one, as opposed the the black hoodie he had first given Jimin, was blue.

"Well, Namjoon and Hoseok are the newest additions to the group." Jimin answered, swaying his feet back and forth before jumping off to help Jungkook form the batter into little clumps. "I met Hobi about two years ago and Namjoon started dating Seokjin last year but he'd show up here and there before then. Seokjin helped Tae and I move to Seoul, so he sort of took us under his wing about four years back. Taehyung I've known the longest, we went to high school together back in Busan and decided to start a bakery together in Seoul straight out of high school." Jimin bit his lip, "I thought of the bakery as a way to support ourselves while I tried to be a professional dancer."

"Wait, what? Really?" Jungkook asked, brows shooting up.

"Yeah but it didn't work out. The schooling is really intense and it wasn't healthy for my body. Tae caught me starving myself, I - don't freak out - but I used to go days without food." Jungkook's face softened as he took the tray and put it into the oven, setting a timer for forty-five minutes. "That's actually how I met Hobi, he's a dance instructor at Seoul's academy of performing arts. Tae and him sat me down one day and asked me if my dreams were worth killing myself over." Jungkook walked around to Jimin and wrapped his hands around his waist from the back, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I hated walking away." Jimin shrugged, turning around in Jungkook's arms to face him. "But I'm healthier now and happier so on the other hand maybe they were right."

Jungkook smiled at that, kissing the top of Jimin's head and telling him how strong he was.

The front door of the apartment opened and a rather gummy smiling Min Yoongi walked inside. Jungkook nodded at him and Jimin gave a small wave. Yoongi, who moved past them to start pouring himself some cereal, coughed at the PDA. Then, Jungkook caught sight of Yoongi looking down at his phone with a grin. It was small, the boy's face usually settled between a neutral or bored expression, and yet here he was, phone in hand and cereal in mouth, smiling like an idiot.

"You look chipper." Jungkook said, and the smile vanished as Yoongi tried to regain a look of I'm older and cooler than you.

Jimin turned around so he could face Yoongi too, Jungkook now back hugging him. Jimin's hands rested on Jungkook's that hung clasped around his waist. He grinned, eyes flashing with an equal amusement to Jungkook's. "Did the date with Taehyung go well?" Jimin asked and Yoongi, Yoongi, blushed.

"He's ... something else." Yoongi muttered, shaking his head as he took another bite of cereal. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other, both grinning.

"That a good thing?" Jungkook prodded and Yoongi, who was looking back at his phone typing away, shrugged.

"Maybe." He answered with very obvious dismissiveness. Jimin wanted to keep poking around about the date, but he could tell Yoongi had said just about as much as he would on the subject, even if his the slight upward tilt of his lips revealed that contrary to Yoongi's neutral answer, the date had in fact gone well.