Over The Rainbow

"Like what you see?" Taehyung asked, putting a hand around Jimin's shoulders with a bright smile. "Jiminie here was just showing me some new tricks."

Taehyung raised his brows at Yoongi who was looking at Taehyung as if he wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into. Taehyung, finding literally nothing embarrassing about having been caught kissing his best friend, wiped his thumb on the edge of Jimin's lips and Jimin swatted him away with a scowl, nearly tripping over his own feet.

"I can show you too, if you'd like." Taehyung added, glancing at Yoongi. He smiled an innocent box grin, before turning on his heel and starting to walk towards the club entrance. Yoongi, after shaking his head, followed in step with Taehyung who immediately nudged him playfully in the shoulder and the two of them got to talking - well, more like Taehyung elaborating on stories while Yoongi came up with witty one word replies. They acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened but Jimin didn't fail to notice a possessive glint in Yoongi's eyes, scaring away anyone who checked Taehyung out as they walked by.

By the saunter in Taehyung's walk, Jimin could tell he liked it.

Jungkook was walking silently by Jimin's side. His sharp features were set in a frown, the gold flakes of his eyes flashing against the dark night sky above them. Jimin wrapped his hands around his forearms, his cheeks warm as he looked down at his feet.

"It was platonic, if that makes it any better." Jimin murmured. Jungkook clenched his jaw in response.

"Doesn't make it any easier to see."

"I know, I'm sorry." Jimin replied and the two walked silently for a couple more steps. "If it makes a difference, I was guilt tripped into it."

"Oh?"

"Um. Taehyung...heard us...when we did a round two a couple weeks back." Jimin answered, hushing his voice. Yoongi's laughter drowned out Jimin's words and Jungkook shot his friend a surprised look at the sound. Then, when Jimin's words finally hit him, Jungkook almost stumbled on his own feet.

"What? He was hungover!" He answered back. Jimin poked him in the side when he realized Jungkook had started smirking at the news of Taehyung hearing Jimin moan out the words daddy, please, and harder.

"You're smirking! You kinky asshole!" Jimin replied and Jungkook snorted. The group of them were now only a couple feet away from the entrance of Seokjin's club. It looked beautiful with the silver and pink fairy lights hugging the large golden framed glass double doors. A flashing sigh with Moon written in cursive was placed above it, tiny stars painted on the pink bricks of the clubs walls, spiraling around the doors and up to the roof. There was a long line of people that spanned the entering of the block but Taehyung led the group straight up to the door, talking with a bouncer to explain how they were VIP Guests and didn't need to wait in the line.

"I am sorry, Jungkook." Jimin said as the bouncer flipped through some papers, finding one that was etched in gold. He asked Taehyung to confirm the names and Jimin caught sight of Yoongi's clenched jaw as his eyes scanned over the VIP list which included all the names of Seokjin's inner circle and their plus ones.

"Mini, I know. It's Taehyung, I'm not exactly worried." Jungkook smiled, nudging Jimin's shoulder playfully with his own.

Jimin looked over at Taehyung, who had gone full Gucci model as he pulled out his Juul, flipped his blazer so that his hand could go into the front pocket of his jeans, and slid his dark eyes lazily over to Yoongi before breaking into a mischievous grin. Yoongi, surprising Jimin, grinned back, and the two of them stepped through the glass doors into the club looking like the power couple of the century - which was odd since Jimin and Jungkook were the ones actually dating.

"Like I said, Taehyung's not a threat." Jungkook laughed and Jimin poked him in the side.

As they walked inside of the club, music boomed through the lobby, resonating from the single open white door where a splatter paint peace sign was displayed. The lights were dim and gold in the club lobby where neon signs flashed every which way you looked while skimpy clothes club goers were pulling their friends through the door. Jimin caught sight of Seokjin behind the front desk who instantly brightened upon seeing them, putting up a finger to ask for a minute before he could coming over.

"I'll make it up to you inside." Jimin teased and Jungkook wrapped a hand around his waist, drawing little circles on his back before he whispered in Jimin's ear.

"Does this mean I get a body shot?" Jungkook asked with a grin and Jimin's eyes widened before he hit Jungkook's uninjured shoulder lightly.

"Absolutely not." Jimin retorted.

"Aw, why not?" Jungkook said with a laugh. Jimin was about to reply when Seokjin made his way over to them.

"Jimin!" Seokjin's voice boomed, ushering the boys to the side of the lobby as more people shuffled past. Lights were flashing from inside the peace room, the open door letting a serious base drop pound through the floor. Seokjin looked amazing -  pink hair matching the pastel pink of his loose silk shirt perfectly. Namjoon lingered by the entrance door, his dark eyes intense as they trailed from Jimin to Jungkook, too far to be in ear shot and yet his presence seemed to fill up the place.

Jimin rolled his shoulders back, trying to ignore Namjoon. Seokjin tossed a confused glance at Jungkook and Jimin stepped in front of the boy quickly.

"Right, Jin. This is Jungkook, I've told you about him before."

"Yes." Seokjin said, stretching his arm out for Jungkook to clasp. "He's the one that broke your heart."

"Okay, well, that's being dramatic. I cheated on him with Taehyung just now so it balances out."

Seokjin raised his brows and opened his mouth before closing it, deciding not to ask. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck nervously before Jimin placed a reassuring hand on Jungkook's lower back. Seokjin, who couldn't stay angry for long, softened and gave Jungkook a warm, although warning, smile.

"Well, in that case, have fun you two. If anything happens I'll personally slap you, Jungkook. I've been told my bitch slaps are leJINdary."

"Thanks Jin." Jimin said, "Oh! Also, the club is beautiful." Seokjin smiled at that, taking in the flashing lights and college students shuffling through the doors, each of them laughing and dancing with one another as they moved past the lobby into the room with the open door. Jimin could have swore he caught sight of a whisk of silver hair in their group but then thought better of it, thinking he was probably just being paranoid.

"Have you guys seen Taehyung? I wanted to catch his producer friend and ask about his set list." Seokjin asked, back to business, and Jimin pointed Taehyung out. He and Yoongi had already filed into the main room of the club and were staring at each other at the bar. It looked like Taehyung had challenged Yoongi to a staring contest and Yoongi looked determined to win.

Seokjin thanked Jimin and whirled back, greeting more guests as he walked. Jungkook shivered, thinking of how Seokjin's kind face had sharpened when he shook Jungkook's hand. It was similar to the feeling of meeting someone's parents for the first time.

Besides, it's not every day he was threatened with a bitch slap.

"Ready?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded, shaking the thought of Seokjin off. Jimin smiled and pulled Jungkook by the arm, walking into the flashing room. The music grew with each step, Jimin's pale face cascaded into a rainbow of flickering light. He smiled, laughing as he bumped into some people, pulling Jungkook onto the dancer floor with a grin.

"One body shot and we're even." Jimin replied and Jungkook smirked as he placed his hands on Jimin's lower waist. He was about to argue that they'd walked past the bar when Jungkook's eyes widened, the music itself seemed to seep into Jimin, the beat and flow immediately energizing his body, like the score itself was sweeter than any drink. His brown eyes flickered as the music picked up and he laughed the sweetest sounding laugh Jungkook had ever heard before his body began to move to the beat on the dance floor.

_______
A/N:
Omg check out
Enhypen's debut. It's so
cute. BITCH IM A MOTHAA

- Violette