Draco Malfoy Was Also Hot

"Jungkook, you're drunk." Min Yoongi said, his pale hand wrapping around his glass - his second of the night - whereabout Jungkook just set down his fourth. Yoongi met up with Jungkook only an hour ago, wanting to cool off the irritation of a failed concrete pour at work earlier that day. At least, that's what Yoongi was expecting for the night instead of walking in on his friend practically chugging down the entire bar's inventory.

The dark liquid swished in Yoongi's glass as he steadily brought the drink to his lips. Jungkook squinted at him and Yoongi's smiled fondly at Jungkook, debating how long it'll take for the younger to let go of the bar side he was so desperately clinging onto and fall off his stool.

Jungkook grumbled something incoherent before drunkenly poking a finger at Yoongi. Not long, Yoongi thought, giving it five minutes tops before Jungkook would faceplant the floor. "You wouldn't understand. You've-" Jungkook hiccuped, "-actually dated before."

Yoongi raised his brows at that. Though his hand held his glass steadily, the tension in his expression should have been warning enough for Jungkook to tread lightly on the subject. Jungkook squinted hard, undoubtably trying to picture the face Yoongi had worked so hard to forget. Yoongi had never used the boy's name or mentioned anything about him - the one time Jungkook found a photo of Yoongu's ex laying around, he pointed it out to Yoongi, curious, only to find it burned and thrown in the trash the next day.

It was one of those things Jungkook knew Yoongi kept private for a reason, one of those topics they both knew to leave alone. Yoongi had only let Jungkook in on the fact that he'd dated seriously in the past because the day he broke up with the guy was the same day Jungkook moved into the apartment.

Even with the set boundaries, sometimes Jungkook's eyes would linger just a second too long on Yoongi when he thought the older wasn't paying attention. The air would then get heavy, as if for some Godforsaken reason Jungkook thought Yoongi would want pity. Yoongi never baited the kid, he would simply send a glare and Jungkook would turn red, backing down. Sober Jungkook would never have brought it up, because Sober Jungkook wasn't a dick, but Drunk Jungkook was another story.

Yoongi's smile fell slightly and he shrugged, looking back at the cute bartender who was cleaning glasses in a silver sink to distract himself. Yoongi decided not to reply to Jungkook as he instead slowly retreated into his cold shell like some turtle on the beach. Jungkook giggled at that. The thought of Yoongi as a turtle.

All chompy and green.

Yoongi flashed the boy a concerned look and Jungkook swallowed down another giggle before opening and closing his mouth in little chomp movements which made Yoongi even more concerned.

"Not that I care, Jungkook," Yoongi caved, having to raise his voice a little bit after a group of college students entered the bar door. "But why'd you bring Hoseok up."

Jungkook's eyes widened for a second before releasing a slow breath.

"Spit it out now asshat or I'm hanging you dry for the wolves to eat. Literally." Yoongi said, lifting his glass towards a young woman with Draco Malfoy silver hair. She'd been looking at Jungkook like he was a piece of meat for the better part of half an hour. Her legs were crossed and she had a finger brush near her painfully red lips, her thick lashes framing her silver eyes, causing shadows to dance across her small, sharp face. The black dress she was wearing clung to her skin like sleek oil, shimmering with any small change of movement as she watched Jungkook and ignored her friends jabbing at her sides and laughing with one another.

Jungkook, completely oblivious to her, swung around on his chair so that he could directly face Yoongi. He placed his hands on Yoongi's forearms, staring into his eyes with an almost sober intensity. "You got to help me out man. You have more experience than I do. Shitty experience, I know, but more than I've ever had with a guy. I think that, shit man I think that I actually like the blond. You know, the one with the cute butt."