❤️ Valentines Day Short ❤️

"Jimin, they're not gonna hold the reservation for much longer. Where are you guys? Yoongi's about to kill me before he kills the waitress if he can't order food soon."

"I know I know, Tae I'm so sorry. We got distracted with the new Euphoria episode and then Jungkook was showering so I showered with him but I promise we're on our way right now. Do you think they'll hold the reservation for fifteen to twenty more minutes?"

"I don't know Jimin, I'll ask. It was war to even eat here on Valentine's Day. Seriously, I think I killed twenty brain cells trying to call."

"Wow you had twenty brain cells to lose?? I'm impressed Tae, I thought that'd put you on the negatives."

"Ha ha - Yoongi stop picking at that, it's a cactus, it's not going to kill you." Taehyung said, his voice muffled as he turned from the phone and Jimin heard Yoongi mumble something which caused Taehyung to laugh before coming back to the phone.

"They said they'll wait, but if you're not here by thirty Yoongs and I are gonna eat with out you guys." He said.

"Yes Yoongs, of course I'll eat you too." Taehyung replied to some smutty comment Yoongi said before hanging up the phone.

Jimin ran a hand through his recently dyed silver hair. The Winter Olympics were going on and he wanted to match Victor's skating energy while watching the ice skating segments. He gave himself a quick once over in the mirror, adjusting the sleek gold watch on his wrist that matched the delicate gold chain hanging loosely around his neck. The gold highlighted the warmth of the dusty pink silk shirt he worse that dipped low on his chest and was tucked into grey pants.

"Kook, come on, Tae's gonna kill us if we don't leave." Jimin called, leaving their bedroom and walking into the living room where Jungkook, dressed in all black clothes that clung to his skin, sat sprawled on the couch. When Jimin came into his vision, Jungkook's sharp features softened and those golden brown eyes of his danced. His lips rose into a smirk, leaning forward.

"No, you horny man. We have to go." Jimin said, pointing an accusing finger towards his husband of three years.

Jungkook laughed the sweet subtle laugh he always did when amused by Jimin, standing up with a swift motion and Jimin swallowed. God, Jungkook never stop being hot. The black pants hugged his hips, the black turtle neck highlighted his broad shoulders, and the open black suit jacket allowed small peaks of the black ink covering his arms.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Jungkook said, the smirk growing on his stupid face. Stupid hot husband man. "Awe, is my baby pouting?" Jungkook pushed, now only a step away from Jimin as he pulled his partner in by the waist. Jimin breathed out slow, Jungkook's honey cologne blinding his senses. "What was that about me being horny? Hm?"

Jungkook's nose trailed down Jimin's jaw and to his neck. He kept his grip tight on Jimin's waist, pressing the two boys against each other and grinned when he could feel Jimin's heart racing against his chest. He brushed his lips only the smallest bit on Jimin's neck and laughed when Jimin released the sweetest sound Jungkook had ever heard.

Then, he pulled away, grabbing the keys off the counter and walking towards the door. He gave a dumb look to his husband who stood with a rage filled face two steps behind him.

"What?" Jungkook shrugged all innocently. "We have to go, remember. No time for sex and all that."

"I'm going to kill you." Jimin huffed, trying to get his heart to calm down and his - well, you know - to relax. Stupid Jungkook turning him on.

"You're a tease."

"And you're a sweetheart."

"Asshole."