Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Warning: Bloody
A/N Summary Provided at
the bottom
______

Jimin huffed, dragging Jungkook's stupidly well exercised body onto his living room floor after the initial shock of seeing him not only at his door, but fainting, had eased. Jimin had to hook his arms underneath Jungkook's shoulders, struggling to waddle backwards while Jungkook's feet dragged across the floor limply. Jimin was sweating by the time he was able to lay Jungkook down onto his white fuzzy rug, stretching his back before he ran to the kitchen to grab a bowl with warm water, two towels, and a roll of gauze.

"Jimin?" Jungkook croaked weakly, beautiful dark eyes fluttering open, half dazed, as he strained his neck to look around him. His black hair was a mess on his head, his impossibly thick lashes getting caught in the curls that sprung near his eyes. With a pained effort, Jungkook slowly managed to prop himself up on his elbows with a wince, hissing through his teeth as one of his hands hugged his lower abdomen. Jimin rolled his eyes, loving the fact that Jungkook chose to wake up after Jimin dragged his ass to the living room floor.

Jimin ran a hand through his soft blond hair as he set down his supplies next to Jungkook. He bit his lip as he saw the boy control the slow, long pace of his breath. "Don't move so much Kook, let me clean you up first." Jimin hushed, trying to keep the worry from entering his soft voice. Jungkook nodded, uncurling himself back down to the floor. When his hand left his abdomen, Jimin sucked air through his teeth with a loud hiss, his palm was covered in blood so thick anyone could have easily mistaken it for paint.

"I'm going to have to take off your shirt, Kookie. Is that okay?" Jimin asked, his fingers gently gliding underneath the bottom of Jungkook's white shirt, the fabric of which was seeped in dark streaks of blood. Jungkook's skin burned like fire underneath Jimin's fingers and he instantly threw his other hand against Jungkook's forehead finding it equally as warm. He bit his lip, trying to pry the fabric off with more determination, but failing.

"If you wanted to see me naked, you could have asked earlier you know." Jungkook smirked, but his voice was weak. Jimin wanted to retort with some sassy comment, but all he could see was the blood and the angry black and blue shadows of bruises hiding underneath the fabric clinging to his skin. Jimin thought his heart might break. He glanced at Jungkook's youthful face, where his sharp jaw sported dried flakes of blood and a nasty cut settled on his cheek. Jimin felt tears press against his eyes as his hand moved to cup Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook's eyes fluttered closed, tension lessening in his jaw as he leaned into touch like it was water in an oasis.

Jimin wiped his own eyes with the back of his hand as he sniffled. All he could think off was getting the shirt off. Get the blood off. The questions would come later, the accusations later. Jimin shifted from his kneeling position, slowly bringing his right thigh up so he could place it on the other side of Jungkook's own. Then, he propped himself up with his knees, straddling Jungkook who's back was to the floor without placing any pressure on him.

Jimin hooked his hands underneath the fabric, pulling it off inch by inch as Jungkook helped lift his hips and then shoulders so Jimin could fully slide it off. He felt each line of Jungkook's muscled back as he pushed the last of it off, too focused on the task at hand to appreciate the intricate architecture.

Jimin sucked in a breath as he reached for the bowl and towel. He soaked the cloth, squeezing out the access water before gently starting to wash the splatter of blood on Jungkook's cheek away so that he could avoid directly looking at the portrait of storms on Jungkook's torso. Bruises like tempests twisted around his right shoulder, like angry waves sinking a ship. On his lower abdomen was a long cut. It didn't look deep, but it spanned from his ribs down to his pelvis. Blood pooled from it, hot against Jimin's forearm which filled the room with the tang of iron.

Jimin started with Jungkook's chin, his hands shaking with the movement as he forced overwhelmed tears from falling. Gently, he dabbed the cloth, watching as the dried blood started to soak and dissipate. His free hand moved to apply pressure to the lower abdomen wound and a small squeak left his lips as Jungkook's heavy own intertwined his bloody fingers with Jimin's, helping him keep them still over the wound. Jungkook's thumb began to trace circles over Jimin's own and Jimin felt a surge of strength push through him. He could do this, he could help.

After he finished with Jungkook's chin, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Jungkook's forehead, pushing his wet bangs to the side gently. Jungkook, who's eyes were still closed, seemed to relax under the tender touch. He frowned when Jimin had to pull away so he could inspect Jungkook's torso. Jimin carefully settled down onto Jungkook's lap, moving to clean the towel and resoak it, watching as the once clear water of the bowl turned pink.

Then, he started on the bruises, breathing hard whenever Jungkook winced or clenched his jaw, trying to hide the pain from Jimin. Who ever did this, Jimin thought, his body directly parallel with Jungkook's as he lifted himself on his knees so he could gently kiss the now cleaned skin above Jungkook's collarbone, watching how the tension seemed to leave Jungkook's neck and jaw at the simple brush of Jimin's lips against his skin, I'll kill them. Twice.

Jimin settled back into Jungkook's lap, eyeing the mvp of Jungkook's injuries, the large cut which red skin had stopped bleeding. While the gash wasn't necessarily deep, it was still long, an angry sort of slash, and Jimin couldn't imagine the white hot pain it must be causing Jungkook. In fact, he was scared to touch it with the wet cloth. He knew he needed to clean it, a voice screaming in the back of his head was telling him it needed to be done, but it would sting: it would hurt.

Jungkook, aware of Jimin's hesitation, raised his palms and rested them on Jimin's hips. His touch was tender, it explored the loops of Jimin's jeans and hooked underneath them, placing enough pressure to draw Jimin out of his thoughts. His palms were large and warm as they rested on Jimin's hips and Jungkook slipped a calloused finger under the belt of Jimin's jeans. His fingers were rough against his skin, but tender in their delicate brushes, he started small circles on Jimin's direct skin, right on his hip bone, as if to reassure Jimin that he couldn't hurt Jungkook even if he tried.

Jimin bit his lip, stifiling another overwhelmed cry as he moved to clean the largest wound, filing away his hesitation and rampaging questions. For now, when the world was a frantic panic, a simple equation of fight or flight, Jimin let himself be close to Jungkook, let the boy's hands wander, let himself find him beautiful - even beat up - because he knew the minute the adrenaline was over, the numb pain would come back along with the reality that while Jimin might be the one cleaning Jungkook's wounds, he wasn't his to claim.

______
A/N:

Summary: Jungkook is pretty beat up my dude. He's got bruises and blood all over him, like he'd just gone down a slip and slide of doom. Jimin tries to clean the blood off, doing his best not to fall apart from the shock because, you know, JK wtf.

I-Land last episode?? WTF HAPPENED?? I mean I love the boys that will debut but holy shit I was so shocked by the entire line up

- Violette