Mousetrap (Rotten 2)(V) GANG!AU

Start from the beginning

      "Knew you were a bad one." he said before unbuttoning his pants, barely pulling them down to his knees.

      You wiggled against him, pulling on your dress and swinging it off of your self quickly making him stop for a moment.

      "Almost forgot how fucking gorgeous you are." his tone was deep and awfully tender considering your relation and situation.

      He took a second to shrug off his shirt and throw it besides the bed, before turning you around to your side and laying besides you.

      He was leaning on his right arm, bent at his elbow, while his fingers wrapped back into your hair, pulling you closer to cradle your head in it as he bent his head for more kisses.

      Less aggressive kisses this time around.

      "You're so fucking gorgeous officer. Make me wish we met under better circumstances." he broke off the kiss to say the sentence, catching you off guard with the sudden gentle turn that this took.

      Meanwhile his other hand didn't stop roaming your body for the few minutes while you kept kissing.

      And then it finally settled between your legs, positioned his dick at your entrance and moved to play with your clit as he slowly pushed in.

      The kisses never ceased and they made everything feel that much more real.

      The whole mix of his lips on your own and his hand between your legs made you forget about what you were doing, where and with who.

      His lips made you forget how dangerous this man is, how you were the one who was supposed to catch him, yet you were so willingly crawling into his little web.

      What he did to you made you forget any duty that you had towards the police department that sent you on this mission.

      And you just couldn't get enough of him until it felt like it was too much.

      As if you were asking for more and more, consuming him like a drug until you made a slip up and felt that it was too much, that bliss was overflowing you and you were so close to shattering.

      "Taehyung...just a little bit more. A little bit harder, please?" you threw your head back against his shoulder, back curving to meet his hips better.

      He didn't listen, kept going steady, not to deep nor to shallow, edging you further towards insanity.

      "Taehyung...please." you sobbed, voice small, whiny.

      The only reply was a deep grunt as he thrust his hips in a new angle, making you cry out loud.

      "Fuck Y/N...stop doing that." his grip on your hair tightened as he growled at you.

      "You're whining like a bratty little bitch of mine and I'm gonna fucking break you if you keep doing it." his threats felt like promises to you and you just kept moaning at the thought of Taehuyng ruining you for every other guy that might come after him.

      "Please...fuck Tae, I'm so close. I need a bit more." tears were streaming down your cheeks out of pure sexual frustration.

      When Taehyung saw it though, he pulled out only to crawl on top of you, wrap both your legs around him and keep going at it at another angle.

      "Tae!" the scream you let out couldn't have gone unheard by the boys that you left behind earlier.

      "Is Tae fucking you good baby? Does that feel good?" his earlier rough pulls now turned into gentle caresses down your red cheeks and messy hair.