"Then why you want me to stop baby when the fact is am also turned on." He hushed feeling his pant tighten.

"Cause am confused with my feelings Randhir. Though I like you but I don't love you but still wanted to get intimate with you and sometimes this makes me feel guilty." She mumbled as he pinned her against the wall and digged his face into her cleavage.

"So what if you don't love me you can lust me baby and I think that is more hot." He said seductively rubbing his nose on her cleavage when she moaned.

"Randhir please listen to me na." She said when he looked at her.

"There is nothing to be guilty love. We are married to each other and moreover I love you and though you didn't confess yet still I know that you love me too." He said when she became surprised.

"Kaise?" She asked curiously.

"I can see that in your eyes." He said dreamily looking into her eyes when she lowered her lashes due to shyness.

"Sharmate huye aur vi jyada khubsoorat lagti ho." He said huskily and captured her lips next.

He was nibbling her rosy lips earning some dewy moans when suddenly she said, "I met with Vidushi today." She said when Randhir stopped kissing her and looked at her with a jolt.

"And this is the second surprise." She said when Randhir looked at her in disbelief when Sanyukta laughed hard.

"Ohh god Randhir look at your face you are looking so funny." She laughed when Randhir composed himself.

"God you crazy woman you just spoiled all my mood. And this is not any surprise this is a shock." He said annoyingly when Sanyukta giggled.

"He he!" Randhir made a face. "Waise keya kar rahi thi wo Vidushi waha par?" He asked curiously.

"Aur keya wohi jo school mein karti hogi, khud ko irresistible prove karne ki kousish! Kaise besharamo ki tarha Parth ko bol rahi thi ke usne Parth ko ditch kiya tha, bloody bitch!" Sanyukta twisted her lips.

"It seems kuch log kabhi nehi sudharte!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Maine vi bol diya that Parth have a girlfriend." Sanyukta said that.

"What?" Randhir became shocked. "Who?" He added curiously.

"Roja." Sanyukta replied when Randhir get another shock.

"What are you saying, Roja Parth ki girlfriend?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"Toh aur keya karti main wo Parth ko constantly insult kar rahi thi toh phir maine vi bol diya." She frowned.

"Keya yehi ke 'aah bail mujhe maar'! Do you have any idea ke aagar Vidushi ko saach pata chal geya toh Parth aur Roja dono ko kitna humiliation sahena padega!" He said in disbelief.

"Aaisa kuch nehi hoga I have back up plans." She said making a face.

"Achchha keya, fake girlfriend-boyfriend ke baad aab unhen fake husband-wife banayogi!" Randhir said mockingly.

"Not a bad idea." Sanyukta smiled brightly when Randhir's eyes became widened.

"Sanyukta!" He groaned when she giggled.

"Joke tha." She said when he made a face.

"By the way this was the third surprise." Sanyukta smirked at him.

"Surprise nehi shock tha yeh toh. Aur isse pehele ke tum aur koi shock do I have a surprise for you." Randhir said when Sanyukta became curious.

"Keya surprise?" She asked excitedly.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें