Chapter 56

Chapter Fifty Six

I was shaking.

Nothing I did worked.

Even after an hour and a half of taking a cold shower with frantic monkey spanking occurring and literally several orgasms, my mind was filled with things and ideas that were all wrong. My pulse was shredding through my throat and my neck felt hot and tight--bloated, even.

I groaned in misery.

Even though my body had mostly cooled off, I felt like I was going nuts because all I wanted to do was stamp around and toss my head and bellow the urges inside me for all the world to hear. I wanted to smash my horns into something solid, to bash it and break it and prance. Water rushed across my head and hair and cheeks as I struggled to breathe, wheezing as icy cold liquid dripped from my chin and shoulders, running across my scalding, burning, steaming back.

My entire body was on fire. I felt feverish and I could literally see mist rising from my skin, and worse, I was getting hot flashes that drowned out the frigidity of the water running over me.

I sagged, hands planted on the wall for support, head drooping low. Soaked tendrils of my hair plastered to my sparse, wispy facial hair as I slowly sank down to the ground and curled up. I clutched my soaked ears and folded into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut tight as images hit me.

One after another, things that had in fact happened as well as things that hadn't.

It was like every single sexual fantasy that had ever been in my brain had come alive, vividly.

"What the hell?" I whispered, grinding my forehead against the floor of the bathtub, scraping my horns as I tried to force the images out of my brain. "What the hell is this shit?"

My breath caught when I saw a vision of Kat naked, on the bathroom sink counter in the bar, legs spread and waiting under her skirt, those delicate folds teasing me, tempting me. I wheezed as my stomach nearly ripped itself with the way it tightened in response to the insanity of it.

I clutched my stomach as bile rose up my throat. Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong--this wasn't normal! I shook my head again, trying to erase the inappropriate image of her from my head, grinding my teeth and feeling guilty just as much as my mind wanted me to go into that vision and break her body in two. I hated it, hated whatever this was, and yet I craved it as well, needed it--why?!

I groaned when her face slowly changed and then it was Echo I was seeing in my head. I saw him beneath me, face flushed and lips swollen, legs spread, ankles clasped in my fists, slender body moving in tandem with my rocking hips--

"NO!" I spat, weakly, violently hitting my head with both fists as I curled into a tight fetal position and shivered violently. "No, no, no! This is not you! What's wrong with me?"

I had no answers, just the sensations coursing through me, driving me insane. I shuddered again... and then there was a knock on the bathroom door and my heart leapt.

"Horst?" Kat called, sounding concerned. "Are you okay?"

Every part of me revolted at the sound of her voice.

"Fine!" I hoarsely got out, panting rapidly as my vision grew spotty; the sound of her voice made me want to crash through the door, shove her against the wall, and-- "Actually, no... not fine, something really... bad... is happening to my body right now. I'm not safe to be around."