Epilogue

Mahir was feeding his 5 years old daughter, who is looking so sad. Mahir forced her to eat. As she was missing her Mumma. She hugs Mahir and says "Dadda! Please Mumma k pass chalte hain!"

"Mahira No! Aap khana khao. You have to complete your homework." He says being serious.

Mahira keeps quit and ate her lunch, then headed towards her room and started to complete her homework. Mahir heads down on dining table, sadly.

Nandani came and says "Missing her!" Mahir nodded in yes. Nandani hugs him and says "Jab nahi reh sakta uske bina to larhte kyun ho?"

He kept quit as he doesn't have answer. Nandani says "Ja le aaa....usko!" Mahir nodded in no and says "This time she will come by herself." Nandani leaves thinking it to give him his space.

He went to his room and recalls, how they were happy.....2 days ago and now both are seperate because of an small fight. It has been 2 days, since Behir fought. Because of an small reason.

Bela, who wasnt so happy because of Mahir and his so called friend, Riya's closeness. Mahira was observing everything, as she is carbon copy of Mahir. She is mature kid, who can understand other's feelings.

At night Bela was waiting for him, she make Mahira sleep in her room and got ready, in hot avtar, to have their night romantic. As she want her mood to be normal. She wasn't liking that insecurity feeling. She was waiting.

At 12 am he came into room, he took off his shirt and took his Night tee. And wears it and then his eyes falls on Bela. He looks at her and says "Tum soyi nahi!" Bela smirks and came close to him. She locks her hand near his neck and says, "Aaj raat na tum soge or na hi mein! Aaj raat...."

Before she can complete, Mahir removes her hand from his neck and says "Not today! I am hell tired!"

Bela's face falls and she went to washroom and change her dress into normal tee and plazo. She lays on bed, turning opposote side from him. Mahir feels she is sad by his behaviour. He kisses her shoulder and hugs her from back. Bela didnt react, Mahir started to bite her neck. Bela pushes him lightly and says "Please...."

Mahir didn't stop and started to slide her tee from her shoulder and says "Turn baby!" She didnt react. Mahir keep kissing her while she wasnt effected. He hovers over and faces himself to her and says, "Arre baby! Upset ho? Sorry jaanu. Acha come na jo tum bologi wo karonga!"

"I am sleepy!" She said pushing him lightly.

Mahir locks his lips to her and kisses her with full passion and desires. He kisses her, while Bela was pushing him. Mahir got irritate and says "What is this Bela?"

"Ye sab jao or Riya k sath karo, mujhse door ho jao!" She says piercing his heart. He got angry, but some how controlled and says, "She isn't my wife! She is just a friend...."

"Whatever!!!!....."

"Bela you are doubting me?" He asked being serious.

"I am not doubting. I am saying.....I dont like your closeness with her. You are my husband and you cant go close to someone. I am jealous!" She confessed in anger.

"I am not going close to her. I was spending time with her, she is my childhood friend!" He explained.

"Whatever it is! I am not liking it...but I tried to spend some time with you. But you are tired spending time with your so called friend. So hiw cam you have time for your wife. I wanted you..but you spoiled everything. Did you noticed what I was wearing? No na...I was wearing a dress gifted by you...I am not girl like Riya. I am woman...I am mother so how can I fulfill your desire....I am not enough for...."