Part - Eighteen

Mahir looks at her face and hold her neck, he makes contact of her foreheads, while Bela holds him through neck. He leans towards her and bends a little down to her level, while Bela stand on her toes, Mahir closes his eyes, so does Bela.

He leans towards her and pressed his lips on hers. Bela holds him through hairs and ruffles his hair, pushing him more into kiss. Mahir pins her to wall and caged her in his arms and kiss her passionately. He bites her upper lip while Bela sucks his lower lip.

Kiss was so soothing and peacefull, where two beautiful souls, which are broken and hurt  are kissing each ither. Bela is also feeling pleasure but she is little scared, while Mahir hands roams on her body, he holds her waist and pushed her in his mouth. He enters in her mouth and explores every corner of her mouth, Both feels lack of oxygen, but Mahir is not leaving her. As he know that if he leaves her lips so he won't get chance to hold them again.

Bela tries to broke kiss but he won't let her do. He is continuously kissing her, while Bela breathes heavily in his mouth and moan between kiss, trying to say something. Mahir feels now he has to leave her. So he broke apart and looks at in her eyes, she was breathing heavily. Mahir hugs her and says "I love you Bela....Good bye!"

Bela feels that someone squeezed her heart as she heard 'good bye' from him. He was about to kiss her again, but Bela turns her face and says "Bus Mahir.......I have to go!" Mahir nodded and left from there. He leaves from college and went to a cliff and start drinking.

Mahir's pov: Why the hell this life cheated me? why? I never disrespect someone! I never cheat someone! I never touch a girl. I never hurt someone. I never insult someone! I never did anything wrong with someone. So why only me? Don't I deserve love? Am I this much cruel? Tell me God!

I never knew! I will face heart break. I want her in my life God. Give her back to me. That kiss....my last kiss....I...I...didn't want to break it. Why the hell I broke it? I wanna die. I wanna die.....I wanna die.....

He broke the alcohol bottles and start walking on road, while drinking when car comes and hits him badly. He falls on floor and his head start bleeding heavily. Driver came out from car and saw his worst condition. She got worried and splashes some water on him. He got his conscious.

Girl sits and asks "Are you okay?" Mahir nodded and started to walk when she stops him and says "Itni raat ko drink kar k jaha ja rahe hai? Should I drop you? "

Mahir: Nahi tum jao apne us boyfriend k pass. I know you don't love me. Jao.....

Girl: Excuse me....

Mahir; Bela jao.....

Girl: aap chaliye me aapko ghar drop kr deti hoon.

Mahir: Mera koi ghar nahi hai. Mujhe nahi jana ghar choro mujhe.

Girl: Arre pr please...

Mahir: I love you...

He falls on her shoulder. She took him to her home. And make him sleep peacefully. she apply some ointment and did dressing of his head's wound. He gets up from his sleep

Mahir mumbles: Don't go please come back! Please...

Girl looks at him and says "I am Riya...I am sorry! Meri waja se accident ho gaya aapka. I think you are deeply in love with some one, who left you. "

Mahir: Usne mujhe accept nahi kiya. Wo mujhse pyar nahi karti.

Riya: Aap rest kijiye.....

Mahir: Nahi! Tum batao me acha nahi dikhta. Mera bura hoon. Mujhme koi kami hai.

Riya: Nahi esa nahi hai......

Mahir: So usne mujhse pyar kyun nahi kiya.

Riya make him sit on bed. He put his head on her lap and dozed off. Next morning! He got to find himself in a girl's lap. He jerks her away which disturbs her sleep.

Mahir: Who are you? Or mere ghar me kia kar rahi ho?

Riya: Relax....I am Riya...and you are my home.

Mahir: Your home? How did I came there?

Riya; actually by mistake mujhse aapka accident hogaya and you were drunk so I took you here.

Mahir: Okay thank you bye.

Riya: Ek minute.....Can I know ye Bela kon hai?

Mahir: Koi nahi!

Riya: Look you told me...she didn't accept you. She left you. You love her and she didn't reciprocate. You can share with me.

Mahir: I don't want to....

Riya: Okay! As you wish....atleast have break fast. You must have headache