Part - Seventeen

Bela's  pov: he is so angry on me and also broken....I am so scared what If something happens between us. I don't want to get close to him...Its dangerous.....I wish I can stop him from going away and tell him, that How much I love him? 

But I can't.... and then finally he confessed his feelings! I knew it. I knew it that he loves me and, now he is !asking me... Do I love him.....How should I tell him that I love him????? but I can't love him...... This life is so painfull. I am feeling like I don't have anyone in my life, my parents left me because of the same reason I have to leave Mahir also.

I don't know why only me? Why only I have to suffer...I am really scared from this Mahir who is getting mad in Love with me? What if? No....He shouldn't came close to me or else I won't be able to control my self. And don't know how we will handle situation? I have to control on my self. But his eyes....his eyes are speaking 'He needs me ' How to tell him that I need him more than he needs me....I wanna hug him. I wanna kiss him. I wanna hear his heart beat. I wanna calm his anger. I wanna confess my love but Destiny played game with me and wants me to stay in limits.

It didn't give me permission to fall in love. Because of that problem. How I wish I didn't came in this world! But I can't do anything instead of bearing pain and also giving pain to my love. He is continously asking me to answer, holding my arms tightly. Its painfull but if i feel it with pure heart so its a bliss to get my arms squeezeby him.

"SAY BELA! I AM ASKING TO YOU...DO YOU LOVE ME! " he said in almost sobbing tone. Now the most difficult talk of my life, that is lying to him. "NO I DON'T LOVE YOU! I WILL NEVER....I LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND......SORRY I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU.....THAT'S IT...BUT LOVE .....WHY SHOULD I LOVE YOU? ARE YOU BILLIONAIRE? I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COMPANY BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME...I WANT MONEY WHICH IS UNCOUNTABLE " I lied or I should say I broke him....but he is not at all looking broken. He held my arm more tightly. He looks in my eyes and says "YOU ARE A LIER BELA....A LIER.....YOU LOVE ME....YOU YOURSELF CONFESS IT ON THAT NIGHT WHEN I GAVE YOU BODY HEAT...YOU SAID, YOU LOVE MAHIR! WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD....HIDING YOUR FEELINGS? DONT I DESERVE LOVE?" He almost yelled at me.......

Bela's pov end

Bela: Mahir....the truth is I am engaged....he is so powerfull and can kill anyone....even me also. He is obsessed with me. He lives with me in my house and we are in living relation ship. We mated also. And I am happy  with my life. He is caring but little possessive. And I dont know I love you or not but I want to be with him. I promised him to marry him and I cant break it. You can say we are perfect couple.

Mahir got astound and shocked, he can't believe his love is some one else's. He closed his eyes painfully and leaves her. He open her eyes to see her and says "Pehle kyun nahi bataya? " bela didn't answer while Mahir says "Us din itna ro kyun rahi thi phir...." Bela looks at him and says "I am his only and that's why i got hurt!" Mahir closed his eyes painfully and says "Can....I...Can i...kiss you once? "

Bela looks at him being astound and says "Mah....Mahirr....." Mahir cups her face and says "Just one please!" His tears are flowing continuously. His lips are shivering and can't able to find words. He holds her through waist and says "I beg you please..." Bela feels broken, looking at his condition.

She thinks that, how can she let him kiss her? But she wants this kiss also. She thinks for a while and nodded. Mahir tears start pooling,  he looks at her face and hold her neck, he makes contact of her foreheads, while Bela holds him through neck. He leans towards her and bends a little down to her level and.....

Target : 150 votes!