Part - Eleven

Next morning,

Mahir reached college, he enters in and saw Bela is doing her favourite duty, that is ragging. He came to her,Bela saw him and hugs him tightly. Her eyes shined. She says, "Mahir...Finally you are here.....I was waiting for you....Aaj tum decide karo isko kia punishment dein. Isne fuzool me Anu ko pareshaan kia!"

He is a boy, jiski Bela class le rahi thi but Mahir looks at them, Anu nodded in no to him and whispers "Arre yaar isne galti se dhakka de diya tabse ye madam peeche parh gy hai!"

Mahir smiles and says "Bela.....leave him...agar ye next time karega than you can punish him!" Bela pouts angrily and says "I said to decide a punishment not for being his lawyer!" Mahir looks down and says, "I am Sorry! I thought tum meri baat manogi.... tum jo chaho punishment do....bye...." he emotionally blackmailed her.

Bela looks at him and understand the fact, she leaves the boy. Mahir smiles,while Bela says "Aaj k baad itni gandi acting mat krna suit nh krti tum pr!"Mahir chuckles and says "Ab chalein warna late ho jayga!"

Bela nodded and they both went to their class and sits with each other. Bela is smiling widely because of his presence. Mahir looks at her and smiles to himself! He is happy to be with her. Days passed by Behir closeness is growing day by day!

They became best friends, kisses and hugs are common between them. Their college organize a 4 days trip for students in Goa. Behir are so much happy as they can spend 4 days with each other. But Bela heard a new comer name, who is coming on trip with them.

All students reached Metro station, as they are going through Metro! Behir are also there. Everyone is in waiting room and are waiting for metro. Behir are sitting together! Bela looks at him and says "I am getting bored!" Mahir wrapped his arms around her and says,"To me aapke liye mujra karoon!"

Bela : Not a bad idea!

Mahir: Really Bela...me yaha pr mujra karoon.

Bela: Acha wo new student aane wali thi. Kia naam tha uska....ummm Ruhi right?

Mahir: Haan!

Just then ruhi enters, with bakwaas swag and over wala attitude. She is trying to walking in attitude but uski chaal dhaal se lag raha tha k madam k pair me problem hai. Well she reached to Bela and says "Hello! I am Ruhi...Can I sit here?"

Bela: Nah...

Mahir: Yeah you can.....

She sat besides Mahir and says "You?"

Mahir: Mahir.....

Bela pinches and says "Usse baat mat karo....."

Mahir: Pr....

Bela glares at him and he got scared and says "Okay! As you say guriya!" Ruhi looks at them and says "Girl Friend?" Mahir nodded in no and says "Best friend! " she smiles and holds his hand, Bela took his hand from her and says "Door raho usse warna moo torh dongi! "

Mahir: Bela....Relax....

Bela: What Relax...Yeh jaanti nahi hai mein kon hoon.....iski to....she stamps her foot.

Ruhi: Ouch....you jungli...

Bela: Dekh liya tumne....Jungli bol rahi hai...aayi to aise th style maar k jaise kahi ki apsara ho. Bewaqoof.....

Ruhi: How dare you to call ke bewaqoof?

Bela: Bewaqoof...Bewaqoof....Bewaqoof.....

Bela irritates her, while Mahir is confuse that what should he do now? Ruhi hear Bewaqoof and fumes. She looks at Bela in anger and says "You...." Bela rolls her eyes and says "I know what I am...better you go and looks at your face once in mirror. And why the hell are you still sitting besides him...."

Just then metro arrives,Mahir thanks God and says "Bela...let's go...warna late ho jayga! Everyone sat on their seat, while Mahir looks at their front and get surprised to see Ruhi there. He looks at Bela and Ruhi, who are passing glares to each other.

He looks at Bela and says "Bela...Bela..."

Bela: Hmmm

Mahir: Sleep.....

Bela: Mein sone nahi aayi....

Mahir: Acha leave it....come we will watch movie.

Bela: Movie ki kia zaroorat hai...yeh hai na dayan....

Mahir: Bela....

Bela: Kia Bela Bela Bela laga rakhi hai.....Ruhi ruhi...karo....

Mahir: Tumko wo bhi acha nahi lagega.

Bela:I don't know...mujhe iske sath nh Bhethna.

Ruhi: To me mari ja rahi hoon na...

Bela: Marogi hi meri adayein hi esi hain. Larke kia larkiyaan bhi fidaa hojaati hain.

Ruhi: galat fehmi.....

Bela: Huh! Ab tum na mano to sach to nh badalega na......

Ruhi: Tumhare kehne se konsa sach ho jayga....

Mahir to himself: Ohhh God kaha phas gaya...dono ek se barh kr ek hain!

Guys this Ruhi is different from that old Ruhi.....Duniya k saari Ruhi ko Mahir ki sister banana h😂😂😂

Guys for voting on my story you have to follow rules which i have posted on my story tujhe kitna chahne lage hum.....there is note....you can follow those rules and vote for me......