Part - Seven

Bela is irritate and shouts on him as now she has to sit with the person, she kissed and want to avoid. Then they both have their class. While Mahir asks "Your name?"

Bela: Kyun kal jo bola wo bhool gy.

Mahir: Still....

Bela: Vish!

Mahir:Jhoot us din Be kaha tha.

Bela: Tumhare liye Vish.....

Mahir: Nope.... be.. baby thora similar hai to i will call you baby.

Bela  git irritate and says "Bela.... Bela naam hai!" Mahir smiles and says "Sorry! Kal kuch zyada hi hogaya tha....I won't cross my limits!" Bela smiles and nodded in yes. Mahir smiles to himself and blushes.

Bela is writing notes, while mahir put his chin on hus elbow qnd starts admiring her. She is totally engrossed in writing that she didn't notice his gaze on her.

While Mahir is not in earth. He is now on his and his love's world. Her hairs are disturbing her and she keep tucking them behind her ears. Her eyes are stucked on her note book. She bites her pen. When Professor threw a marker on him. He came in sense but by mistake he pushes her a little and her pen falls down.

Professor scolds him little, while Bela glares at him and says "Mahir you... mera gel pen gura diya. Look mujhe na mere pens se bhot pyar hai. Door raho mere pen se!"

He is surprised as his dreams are turning  into reality and in its own ways. He is lil scared and thinks "Next sandwitch, jasime and shoes!" He looks at his foot and found same sandals and got scared.

At lunch time! He went to canteen and saw Bela is also standing besides him and waiting for her order. He then takes his food and sat on bench, which is too far from Bela. He takes a bite of food and decided to finish it as soon as he can.

Then he is going to take another bite, when he found someone standing there. That someone was none other than Bela...He is shocked and stands up, while Bela looks at her sandwitch and says "That was last chicken sandwitch! Or tum tumne to roll order kiya tha. Bina dekhe bus khaye ja rahe ho!"

Mahir: Tumhara sandwitch!

Bela: Haan mera tha.....ab me kia khaongi!

Mahir: Ye mene kha....

Bela: Ohh God!

He gets up, Bela came close and says "Tum...." but he falls on him, making her fall on floor.

Mahir is on bela, Bela is on Floor.

They both share an amazing eyes and then after ete lock, Bela tolls him and gets up and says "Look sandals dekho apne, koi kaam dhang se nahi kr skte. Ohhh God! Ye sandals pehnoge to slip hoge. Shoes pehen lete. By the way tumhare dress pr ye match bhi nahi ho rahe. "

Mahir is scared and he didn't utter a world.  Bela smiles him and left from there while, Mahir decided to go home as he is fed up and still one scene is left. He don't want any drama. He sat on his car and saw a boy is selling flowers, he got scared and drive towards his home.

This is what we call fate!

Mahur reached home and went to his room. He sit peacefully and says "Ye to bhot bhayanak tha. Confession k baad agar ese hi break up hota raha to shaadi kab hogi. God please help me. Bela....bhot gussa....Bela....Bela kitna cute name hai. Kitna pretty hai. "

He again lost in her name when Kuhu came and says "Oye Romeo Juliet neeche wait kar rahi hai!" Mahir smiles and says "Really?"

Kuhu: Haan kuch flowers le kr aayi hai.

Mahir: What? Flowers no.....

Kuhu: Itna kyun dar rahe ho. Chalo neeche.

Mahir: No.... usko bolo me ghar par nahi hoon.

Kuhu: Usko Mumma ne keh diya you are in room.

Mahir: Why? Usko boldo i slept.

Kuhu left with out saying any thing, he went to washroom, he got shower and came outside wearing bathrobe and drying his hair with anither towel. When he saw Bela is sitting on bed.

Bela saw him in bathrobe and turn, she says "Ye kia hai....tum ese hi bahar aa gy!" Mahir get irritate and says "Mera room hai. Mujhe kia khawab aaya tha k tum aane wali ho."

Bela: Haan aana chahiye tha. Atleast tumko bina kapro k to na dekhna parhta.

Mahir: Bathrobe to pehna hai na.

Bela: To kia tum bathrobe k bina bahar aane wale th. You idiot.

Mahir: Acha kyun aayi ho?

Bela: Hooo....na hy na bye seedha kaam pooch rahe ho ese krte hain mehman nawaazi. Great.....great...

Mahir: Haan mein ese bina kapro k jaon tumhare liye chai banane.....

Bela: Besharam.....jaldi kapre pehno.....

Mahir: Tum to jao....

Bela: Okay me neeche wait kr rahi hoon.

Mahir:Hmm okay!

She left,while he got ready and came downstairs and asked "Mumma kaha gy Bela?"

Sumi: Wo garden mein hai.

Mahir: Okay....

Promo: Bela's sorry 😂😂😂😂