Part - Twelve

Soon they reach their destination, Goa. Mahir sighs relief and holds her hand and took her out from metro. Mahir looks at her shooks his head. Bela looks at his expression and says "Kia hoa?"

Mahir: Kyun larh rahi thi usse?

Bela: Haan meri hi galti dikhegi or uska kia....machar kahi ki.....or tum mere sath ho uske...uske right? Jao ab uske pass. Bye!

Mahir: Ohhh god! Ye har baat par bye kyun kehti hai.

Bela: Shukar karo good bye nahi kehti.

Mahir: Bela....

Bela: jao....

Mahir hugs her from back and says "Sorry..." Bela looks at him for a while and then says "Okay!" Soon they reached hotels. Bela and Mahir is still in lobby. Bela yawns and says "I am tired!"

Mahir: Tum room mein jao or rest karo....

Bela: Hmm...

She left and went to her room, she enters in room and saw Anushka who is scared, just then Ruhi came out from washroom, wiping her face. Bela looks at her and says "Ye kon hai Anu! " Ruhi removes towel, Bela got shock and says "You.....tum yaha kia kar rahi ho?"

Anu: Bela...she is sharing room with us.

Bela: Sharing room with her....no way....mujhe nahi karna iske sath room share shakal dekhi hai iaki....

Ruhi:Just shut up! Khud ki dekhi hai?

Bela: haan bhot khoibsurat hoon.

Ruhi: Khoobsurat or tum....very funny!

Bela: Kia karein tumne kabhi koi khoobsurat larki nahi dekhi to....ab jab pehli baar dekhi hai to samajh nahi aaraha k kia kaho, jalan ho rahi hai.

Ruhu: Jalan or tumse...Wo to tumhe hogi.....jab Mahir ko me apna boy friend banaongi.

Bela: Dekho Mahir ko beech mein mat lao.....

Ruhi: kyun na laon? Meri marzi mein jisko bhi laon!

Bela: Huh! Mein bhi dekhti hoon kese wo tumhare pass aata hai.....wo mera best friend hai. Wo wahi karega jo Bela usse kahegi.

Ruhi: Let's see.....

At night! All students went to cliff for camping. All are doing camping....when Ruhi pours some oil on the edge of cliff near their soft drinks.

Ruhi:Ab dekhte hain Bela k tumhara best friend tumko kese bachata hai....bye bye Bela

She came back and sits with more students, When Anushka asks for soft drinks.

Ruhi: Mein laati hoon.....

Mahir: Mein help karta hoon....

Bela got jealous and says "Mein bhi chalongi...."

Mahir: Bela...

Bela: Mahir....me keh rahi hoon na please....

Bela: Okay!

Trio went on the edge and Mahir picks box and starts walking but his foot stepped on oil and he slips from cliff. Bela's eyes turned widened and she holds his hand.

Ruhi looks at Mahir and got scared, while Bela is holding Mahir's hand tightly.

Bela: Mahir hath mat chorna....

Mahir: Ahh... Bela...tum mujhe nahi carry kar skti....choro mujhe.....tum gir jaogi....

Bela: Mahir..... trust me kuch nahi hoga.....ahhhh

Mahir: Leave me.....

Ruhi: Me kia karoon?

Bela: Yaha drama chal raha hai dafa ho jao....

Mahir: Bela....please...please chor do....

Bela: Never....tum gir jaoge.....Mahir

Mahir: Bela...kabhi to kisi or ki sun liya karo...har baar kyun apni chalati ho....choro.....

Bela: Or tum.....har baar meri baat maante ho na to is baar bhi hath pakre raho....

Bela felt hard pain on her elbow, she shuts her eyes and bites her lip to control her pain, Mahir is trying to breaks their contact of hands. Bela holds him both of her hands and says "Zyada hoshiyaar mat bano Mahir!"

Mahir: Tum bhi to chor nahi rahi.....peeche parh gy ho

Just then bela recalls something and she looses her holds on his hand. Mahir took advantage and leaves her hand. While Bela realise what she did? And next momment she also fell down from cliff.

Their screams are echoing, Mahir holds her waist and the both fall down in lake.....