Part - Fifty

Behir reach their hotel and took their room key and enters in room. The room was well maintained, baby pink coloured wall with white designing lines on it, with two side tables and a bed, a white coloured comfortable couch with 7 pink cushions on it. A beautiful painting was hanging on the wall. Mahir looks at the room and got mesmerized by her choice and says "its so beautiful! By the way are we going to share room?"

Bela smirks at his question and says "No...we are going to share bed, washroom, clothes and our body with each other!" Mahir blushes and says "Shaadi se pehle ye sab paap hai...."

Bela: Paap unke liye hai jo time pass krte hain....hum to shaadi karenge. Phir bache...phir unki shaadi phir unke bache phir unki shaadi phir unke bache phir...

Mahir: Bus bus bus.....

Bela chuckles, While mahir kisses her forehead, Bela pinches his nose. Mahir glares at her but she pinches again and ran from there. Mahir chases her, she was running when her eyes fell on an old farmhouse, from the window. Bela stops running. While mahir catches her and says "Ab kaha jaogi!"

Beka didn't hear him and was continuously staring at that farmhouse. Mahir turns her and asks "kia hoa? Kia dekh rahi ho?"

Bela came in sense and says "Kia...kuch nahi...mein kuch dekh rahi thi? Kia dekh rahi th....? " Mahir got worried and says "Tumhari tabiyat thik h tum abhi window se kuch dekh rahi th...." Bela looks at him and says "Mein window se bahar dekh rahi th???" Mahir rolls his eyes and says "Mein jhoot thori bolonga."

Bela sat on bed and says "Meri tabiyat thik nahi hai...." Mahir got panick amd says "Kia hoa??? Kuch galat khaya tha, fever hai? Cough? "

Bela: Nahi bus ese hi....bhook lagi hai....kuch order krdo....

Mahir nodded and order Italian food for both of them. When bela looks at her favourite Italian food. So she jumps in happiness and says "Wow italian? My fav! Thank you so much for this."

Mahir smiles widely looking at her so happy. She pulls her on his lap and says "Bela...." Bela got a little astound, while Mahir fills spoon and feeds her. She too feeds him. They look like a perfect couple.

After finishing their food. Bela looks a little dull, so lighten her mood, a naughty idea's bell ring in his mind. He goes to her and picks her in his arms, Bela looks at him in shock and says "Mahir....what is this?" Mahir smirks and open the door of room and start going downstairs by emergency exit.

Bela looks at him being confused, and asks "Kaha le ja rahe ho? Ese romantic mood mein?"

Mahir: Wo kia hai na meri girlfriend h na wo thori sad lg rahi hai so i thought to go on coffee.

Bela: Hotel k kitchen close ho gy honge.

Mahir: Koi nahi.....hum cafe chalenge!

Bela: Barhe romantic ho rahe ho?

Mahir: Koi problem hai....

Bela kisses his cheek and says "Mujhe kia problem hogi? Go on!" He smiles and ask her to open the door of car. she open it and he makes her sit. He himself settles on driving seat and they start driving.

Bela: Tumko raasta pata hai.

Mahir: Nahi...pr kahi na kahi to pohach hi jayenge....

Bela: Okay

He then starts car and start taking round about again and again, Bela was continuously staring at him in so much anger. Mahir was sweating feeling her gaze on himself.

After getting fed up, she shouts, "Mahir...pichle 1 ghante se tum gol gol ghuma rahe ho....stop the car!"

Mahir: Bela bus pohach gy....just 5 minutes....

Bela: I said stop the car now!

He stops and she came out and start walking on road, Mahir locks car and follows her abd says "Bela...kaha ja rahi ho bhot raat ho rahi hai... "

Bela: Tumne kia mujhe pagal samajh rakha hai...coffee pr le kr ja raha hoon...... Kaha hai tumhari coffee? Your invisible coffee. You know what....tum na useless ho. Ek dum useless boyfriends.....meri kadar nahi hai.....shaadi k baad bhi useless rahoge....abhi tak tumne 3 magical words bhi nahi kahe....dekho agar tumne wo nahi kahe to ne shaadi nh karongi phir rehna kanware saari umar.....

Mahir: Bela....

She was shouting on him while walking, he was following her

Bela: kia Bela Bela Bela laga rakhi h...tumse kaha h na chup raho....

Mahir: Pr....

Beka: Chup.....ek dum chup kuch nh bologe tum chup chaap suno......

Mahir: Ajeeb dhamki hai.....dhamki deti rehti ho jab dekho tab.....

Bela: Bilkul chup....ek word nahi nikalna chahiye moo se...

Mahir: 2 words nikalne chahiye?

Beka: Chuppppppp.....(she shouts) chup nahi ho skte tum.....kitna bolte ho....thakte nahi ho.....patar patar patar......thori der moo band rakho
...me already bhot gusse m hoon or gussa mat dilao.....ek to raasta bhatka diya ab faltu m bol rahe ho....

Mahir; Mujhe waha se hotel raasta pata tha.

Beka stop walking and says "What? Tum pehle nh bol skte th?"

Mahir: Me to kabse bolne ki koshish kr raha hoon tum bolne nh de rahi....

Bela: so you mean it was my mistake....

Mahir got scared and says "Nahi meri galti gai....me hi to saari galtiyaan krta hoon!"

Bela: Ab chalo wapas hotel....

Mahir: mene kaha mujhe car jaha h waha se raasta pata h yaha se nh....

Bela: What?

Mahir: Tum rok hi nahi rahi th....

Bela: Ok wapas chalte h....

They turned around and finds everything same as they were in jungle. Bela got confused and says "Ye to sab same hai...tumko koi sign yaad hai?"

Mahir: Tumko mana raha tha. Rok raha tha to kuch nh dekha...dhiyaan nh diya.....

Bela holds her head and says "Ab kia karein?"

Mahir: Kyun tumko hotel nh jana...

Bela: hum kho gy hai Mahir.

So today! I have completed 50 parts of Fate v/s Love. Hope you all enjoying this story.

Sorry if i ever make you bored!

Now tell me which part or scene was your favourite of Fate v/s Love!