Part - Two

Behir were on floor, while Mahir was holding her waist, when Bela came in sense and saw him lost in her. She looks at him and says "Bhot maze le liye meri body k ab utho!" Mahir was confuse what she actually meant? So he gave confuse look.......

Bela: Ese kia dekh rahe ho utho mere upar se....

Mahir is still confuse, Bela got irriated and pinches his waist. He winches "Ouch!..."

Bela: Mr Ouch! Mujh pr se hato warna....

Mahir immemdietly gets up, holding Bela.  He looks at her and says "Sorry...." Bela glares at him, Mahir got scared and says "So sorry!" Bela us still glaring at him and shouts "Kamar choro meri...." Mahir looks at his hand on her waist and immediately removes it and says "Sorry!"

Bela gives a deadly glare at him and says "Be aware....!" Mahir nodded innocently. While Bela left from there. Mahir rubbed his neck and says "She is so rude!" Then he smiles and went to his class! Mahir looks at Bela who was talkung with her friends, he stares at her, Bela looks at him and stands up, he got scared and start sweating. He open his book and start reading.

Bela came and sits on the his desk table, he looks up to see her and gulps his lump, he looks here and there and saw whole class is seeing them but bela has no care about it.

She holds his collar, and pulls him near to her chest, her breasts pressed against his hard chest, Bela looks at the student and they starts doing their work, as Bela glare is enough for them. Mahir shuts his eyes tightly and says "Please......Choro mujhe!" Bela pushes him more in her her and, while he was having goosebumps in his stomach.

Bela smiles at his closed eyes and whispers "Jab saamne dekhne ki himmat na ho to chup kr bhi mat dekha karo." Mahir holds his own hand from back to control them from going to his favourite place. He is hell scared and says "I am Sorry! I won't stare at you! Please door hato!"

Bela laughs and bids bye "Bye!" Mahir sighs, Bela turns and winks at him and went to her seat and sits with Anushka! Anushka looks at her and says "Kia hoa? Ghanti baji?"

Bela: Matlab?(confused).

Anushka: means kuch kuch hoa?

Bela: Are you mad? You know na I am not interesteg in all this.

Anushka: Why? Look last year hai uske baad to job or shaadi hi hogi.

Bela: Mujhe shaadi nahi krni! Me akele hi thik hoon. Me ye shaadi and all, i don't like all this. Shaadi to matlab....chor....

Anushka gives a 'whatever' look to her and professor enters and start giving leacture. Bela is totally engrossed in study that she didnt noticed Mahir is again staring at her. Bcoz he is not able to control him self!

In afternoon! Everyone is taking leave from college, when Bela came to Mahir,who was passing ftom college gate. She looks at him and says "Why were you staring at me?"

Mahir: Wo.....

Bela: Wo kia?

Mahir: I was seeing the painting behind you!

Bela: Painting! Wow.....Acha ek kaam karo lets play truth or dare!

Mahir: Mein to aapko jaanta bhi nahi hoon.

Bela: Game khelo jaan jaoge!

Mahir: Ok first truth or dare?

Bela: Truth!

Mahir: What is your shoe number?

Bela: Huh? Well 6!

Mahir: ok

Bela:You?

Mahir: truth

Bela: Why are you scared when, I came close to you!

Mahir: Because you are the first one after my mom and sister,Who came this close to me!

Bela: Ohhh so what about wo washroom wala incident?

Mahir: I was....mmm....I mean tab bhi i was lil bit....

Bela: Okay okay next mine is dare!

Mahir: Umm...you have to say yes to me 3 times when I ask a question!

Bela: Huh! Ye kaisa dare hoa?

Mahir: hai bus....

Bela: Okay ask!

Mahir: Are you mad?

Bela: Yes (just then she realized what type of question is this).

Mahir: Are you married?

Bela: Mr ouch! You....

Mahir: itne chote se dare se aap dar gy!

Bela: Ok yes!

Mahir: you will have 15 kids future.

Bela: Tum.... Mr Ouch! Tumhara dimaag kharaab hai 15 kids mein mar nahi jaongi! 15 kids!

Mahir: You have to say yes!

Bela: No i won't!

Mahir: You have to!

Bela: Okay done! I will say it in public but for this, you have to kiss a girl tomorrow, who will come to you first and touch you.

Mahir: What? Are you mad?

Bela: Oooo...larke ho kar ek kiss se dar gy.

Mahir: My first kiss is only for my wife.

Bela: So jisko kiss karo usiko wife bana dena but now you have to do this.

Mahir: No....

Bela: Is dare se bachne ka ek raasta hai, you can be like Mimosa.

Mahir: Mimosa seriously?

Bela: Yeah! So kal k liye be a Mimosa. If you be ...it if not so kiss someone so I will surely say that i will have 15 kids in future.

Mahir thinks for a while and says "No i can't! "

Bela: You have to...

____________________________________

That's all for now! Hope you all like it.