Part - Forty Four

Mahir holds her wrist abd says "Kyun bhaag rahi ho!" Bela blushes and says "Bhaag nahi rahi....or bhaagna chahti bhi nahi!" Mahir giggles and says "Agar chahogi to bhi nh jane donga!" Bela chuckles and says "Agar ne phir bhi chali gy to!" Mahir gives a deadly glare.

While Bela gives a tasty peck on his lips, evaporating his anger in air. He smiles and says " You know how to calm me!" Bela nodded and says "I have my own ways" Mahir hugs her and says "Kiss karoon kia?" Bela looks at him for a while and pushes him. Mahir got surprised, while Bela says "No kiss wiss...."

Mahir got confused abd asks "Kyun?" Bela smiles goofily and says "Kyun krni hai tumko mujhko kiss, mein kaun hoon tumhari! " Mahir smirks understanding her words.

Mahir pulls hwr with jerk and says "Har baar rishta zaroori nahi hota...." Bela gets irritate and says "Mahir tum bolte kyun nahi....tum time pass kr rahe ho...... dekho agar esa hai to bata do......"

Mahir pecks her lips and says " Kal hum date pr jayenge or waha mein tumko aapne dil ka khoobsurat raaz bataonga!" Bela blushes and says "Really!" Mahir nodded while Bela hugs him tightly.

Mahir holds her milky back and started to unzip her top, making it fall. Bela feels shy and try to hide herself in him by snuggling into his chest.

Mahir pulls apart, and pins her on wall. She feels nervous and bends her eyes down, while Mahir undone her shorts. Bela breathes heavily. Her breathing sounds can be hear easily.

Mahir kisses her cleavage, holding her breast with his both hands, He kneads her breast like a dough, Bela feels pleasure and she moans loudly, making him fall on his knees, He undone his shirt. And threw it on couch. Bela looks at his hot body, his six packs, his abs and his muscles.

He drools over his hot muscles. Mahir notice it and says "I am blushing Bela....." Bela came in sense and says "Sorry...." Mahir holds her buttocks and picks her in his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He put her on bed and makes her lay peacefully.

Bela blushes, while Mahir gets on top of her, Bela holds his neck and captures his lips. She holds his upper lip while mahir holds her lower. Both smooches each other lips, making each other crazy. Mahir enters in her mouth and sucks her tongue. He explores every corner of her mouth, tasting every part of her mouth. After 10 minutes, bela broke kiss and caresses his chest line, making him groan.

Bela switches position and gets on top of him, she covers them with a duvet and started to kiss him. Mahir groans and pins her hand to bed and intertwined their fingers, he kisses ger face. Then he kisses her breast. Bela moans loudly, making him go crazy.

While his one hand travels from her breat to her panty. He feels her wet. Bela blushes, while Mahir rubs his finger on her vagina.

Mahir: Janu......

Bela: Hmmmm...bolo....

Mahir: Its time to be one, its time to get our half souls back. Its times to get our body.

Bela: I am so happy! Even excited......

Then he removes rest of their clothes.
Mahir rubs hus finger and enters 2 of his finger in her, making her scream loudly.

She screams, while Mahir took out his fingers and says "Are you okay? " Bela nodded and he again enters his finger and gives her pleasure, Making her a moaning mess.

Then he took out his finger and kisses her, and was about to enter, when hus phone rings.

He gets irritate and ignores it, while it keeps ringing, and atlast Mahir picks call. While Bela gets up and gets dressed.

Mahir: Its okay Mumma...yeah I am coming ro open door.

He cuts call and says "Sorry! Sab aa gy hain...I thought waha stay karenge. I am really sorry. " Bela cups his face and says "That's enough for me " Mahir smiles and kisses her cheek and says "You have to hide.....mein abhi kisi ko nahi batana chahta k humare beech kia....."

Bela nodded abd hudes in washroom, while Mahir get dressed and went to open door.

Promo: Behir in shock

Next part only after 155 votes
Don't forget to vote and comment