Part - Forty Nine

Bela, who was leaving from Mahir house, stops when Mahir holds her hand, and caught her. Bela tries to get rid from his hold, but he tightens his hold on her waist.

Bela give up but still gives an angry expression. Mahir took her to an empty place, and hugs her tightly, making her heart skip beat. He starts sobbing in her arms, Bela holds him and rubs his back. Mahir backs off a little and cups her cheek. He joined their forehead and says "I am so sorry! I am really sorry, I know you are hurt but tumse zyada me hurt hoon. I...I....I love..."

Before he can complete his sentence, Misha came and says "Mahir tu.....opps" She stops in between as she saw Behir so close to each other, while Mahir back off with jerk. Bela curses her for coming at wrong time.

Misha: Sorry....galat time pr aagy....

Bela: Galat nahi bhot galat time....aapka ye stupid bhai 3 magical words kehne wala tha....

Misha: I am really sorry!

Bela: Its okay....Acha Mahir bye....I have to go....ghar pr sab wait kr rahe honge....

Mahir: Par...

She kisses his cheek and whispers, "Upset nahi hoon!" Misha glares at them, while Mahir blushes and Bela ran away from there.

Next day! Bela enters in Mahir cabin, while Mahir looks at her and says "Ohh hello cutie....." Bela rolls her eyes on his behaviour and says "Me cute kis angle se hoon! You should give a complement from H....like hottie.... " she says while leaning towards on his chair.

His breathe hitched at their proximity, he backs off while Bela holds his tie and try to pull him but they hear the knock on door. Bela backs off and says "Come in!"

Mahir looks at the door of cabin and his employe steps inside and says, "Sir ....wo....aapki meeting..." Mahir nodded and says "Yeah my meeting is with Bela Sharma only....You go..." he nodded and left.

Mahir took out some files and settles them on table and says "Bela....so this is the area where we have to start our work..." Bela ignores his presentation and was staring at him. When Mahir feels her glares on him, so he started to leave but Bela pulls him, she make him sit on chair and pins him by caging him.

Mahir closes his eyes and says "Be...Bela....What....are....you...."

Bela traces her finger on his face and says " Achanak itni sharam us raat to bilkul nahi shy feel kiye!" Mahir words dead in his mouth, but somehow he manage to say "Wo bus hogaya tha!"

Bela sits on his lap and kisses his neck, her lips travel through his neck to his ear, she bites his earlobe and whispers "Dont need to explain any presentation...we are going manali for bussiness....Don't need to come with your PA. I want you only not others. So be ready Mr Malhotra. Its your pre marriage honeymoon!"

Mahir blushes at her sentence,while bela smirks and left.

Bela: wow! They are coming....

Mahir hugs her and says "Yeah baby...they are coming..." Bela kisses Mahir cheek and says "I love you Mahir for this! I love you so much!"

Mahir: I love you more...

Next day, Mahir was sleeping peacefully in his king sized bed, he extends his arms to hug his pillow, but that pillow hugs him, he got up hurriedly and got shock to see Bela on his bed.

He was about to shout when Bela put her hand on his lips and says "Shhh....." Both shared an romantic eyelock, Mahir removes her hand from his lips and says "Tum itni subah subah.." Bela smirks and sits close to him and says pichle 30 minutes se mein tumhare pass thi.."

Mahir: par ese kisi larle k room mein kon jata h?

Bela: tum larke ho?

Mahir: Tumko shak hai?😱

Bela: Nahi...tum mere larke ho....sirf mere!

She holds his tee's collar and pecks his lips, making him shock. She then gets up and says "Now get ready fast! Humko jana hai humare bussiness urf honeymoon pr...."

Soon they reached manali.

Target: 165 votes!