Part - Forty Seven

After one week! It's engagement day of Naina and Mahir. Mahir who was getting ready, closes his eyes and think, "Ye sab kia ho raha hai? Ek week hogaya tumko dekha tak nh hai.....kitne messages kiye, but tumne reply nahi kia...."

When Rehaan, his friend enters in room and says " Chal Mahir teri dulhan aagy hai!" Mahir gets irritate and says "Bharh me gy....please sir m dard mat kr...."

Rehaan: Mahir...kia hoa? Are you fine???? Kia baat h?

Mahir: kuch bhi nh.....

He sat on bed and took his phone and checks if Bela replies to his messages. And then being disappoint he puts phone back. Rehaan looks at him being worried, and he was sure something is eating up mahir.

He went to side table and fill a glass of water, and sat besides him, he hands him water and says "Mahir relax and have it!" Mahir denies and stands  up from bed. Rehaan looks at him, he tap his shoulder and says "Mahir what happened? You aren't happy!" Mahir turns and says "yeah! I am not happy....kisi ko dukh de kr khud kese sukoon se reh skta hoon!" Rehaan got confused and says "What happen? Or kisko dukh diya tu ne!"

Mahir: A girl! We were bussiness partners....we became friends and then came so close. I gave her hopes and then I my self broke them. She was too much hurt. I can't explain.... what she thought about us. And what happened!

Rehaan: so why are you doing this engagement?

Mahir: Mom want to see jana happy. Or us larki ki khushi....uski kisi ko parwah nh hai....1 week se nh mile hum pata nh kesi hogi...uske ghar gaya to ander nh jane diya.......

Rehaan: Relax mein kuch sochta hoon.....

Mahir: no need! Me mom ko bhi hurt nh kr skta......

Bela: Great...Mr. Mahir.....great.....you know na agar shaadi ho gy or if you mated with her to kia hoga....tum ko kia fikar....tumko to tumhari body mil jaygi.....just go away! I am going.....rehne do us larki ko ese hi....laa chaar....or us gadhe Mahir me bhi akal nh h.....kyun chup.....uske itne kareeb jane k baad usko chor diya.....wow....

Mahir: Bela.....Bela look I am really sorry....but trust me...i don't know yeh sab kia h......mene ye nahi kia....

Bela: ab kia faida.....enjoy your engagement.....

She leaves from there being hurt,while Mahir was confuse that how can this happen?

Scene shifted to Mahir's engagement, he was sitting beside jana. When nandani asks him to exchange ring. He nodded. Both jana and Mahir stands infront of each other. Mahir was about to slide ring! When soneone says "ek minute!"

Mahir stops and looks at the door, Bela was standing there on door, wearing a lemon yellow coloured gown. She comes forward, while carrying her gown. She stoods infront of Mahir and then says "Apni investor ko apni engagement mein invite bhi nahi kiya? Galat baat but koi nahi...tum apna farz bhool gy to kia hoa! Mein nh bhooli. Wait..."

She looks at hos hair and combs it by her fingers and says "Ab zyada handsome lag rahe ho...." Mahir looks at her in shock. He couldn't find words, while bela says " Now do it....engagement karo....ring pehnao!"

Mahir: B....bela...

Bela: Bela baad m abhi Naina.

Bela smirks.

Mahir holds her and says "Excuse us!" To guests and took her to nearby room.

Bela smirks and start acting like a slut. She holds Mahir's neck and says "Finally...baby we are alone....I miss you baby!" Mahir tries to push her while she was moving more closer to him desperately.

Mahir pushes her, while Bela again come and started to open his shirt  buttons. She is caressing his chest sensually. And acting like a slut. Mahit tries to push her but she starts kissing his chest.

Mahir: Bela....Bela kia kr rahi ho...choro mujhe....

But bela removes his shirt and threw it on couch. She leans on him. He takes his step back. And falls on bed. Bela falls on him. She started to bite his chest and shoulders. Mahir is trying to get rid from her.

Mahir: Bela....leave me....ye kia kr rahi ho....Bela....door hato...ahhh ouch

He winches when she bites hus nipple hardly. She started to bite hardly, Mahir start groning. Just then someone open the door and saw them.

You guys didn't complete target yet....complete the target or else i will delete this story...

Target: 160 votes