Part - Twenty Two

Continuing Bela's POV

My thoughts of chain were broken by a hand on my shoulder, it was Mahir, my love. He hugs me tightly smiling widely and says "Thanks Bela.... you know I realized you are with someone else and I shouldn't waste my time for you! I love you but koi nahi, jald hi bhool jaonga as you know Anu proposed me, no tumko kese pata hoga you didn't came that day. But I rejected for you. Now I think she is my soulmate and I am sure one day I will surely love her, my princess!" He said while hugging me and with full excitement,  just 15 minutes before he was crying for me. Now he didn't care about me. Well that's good for me and I am happy but broken badly! I smiled abd hugs him feeling his warmness on my body!  How I wish to throw tantrums on him, how I wish to kiss him, hug him, irritate him and make love to him. But I can't well my bad luck! Let be happy for him. ohh hello kaha kho gy?" I came out from my thoughs when he snaps fingers infront me, I faked smile and says "I am so happy for you both that's what I want!" He smiles at me and was about to say something but stopped.

I asked "what happen"  but he frowns and didn't reply!

Bela's POV end

Mahir's POV

I look at her and fakes a frown she asked "What happen?" But I didn't reply! She again asked and then my reply shocked her. U said "Bela actually I want to spend some time with Anu. You know na....what I mean....In my home....My mom won't allow before marriage. Same as Anushka.....Can we came to your??.....I mean...." Huh what I am doing for this silly girl! Huh! Lets make her more jealous so she can realize she can't live without me. Huh! Ye larki kia kia karwaygi....well Now its really fun to see your love with someone else and that too in a close room. Haye let's seee what type of expression my cute kitty will give? Yeah kitty! My kitty. She is like a cat, who is.....ok ok leave I am telling you about her deeds and all, which you readers already read in story...silly na....I know she made me mad in love with her. Ughhhh I have so many things to tell readers but you know na that, situation is very emotional. But I am stubborn, more than stubborn. I will surely get her....ohh God! Why she is not replying to my question. Ohh God what will she reply? I have asked a very heart attack wala question to her. Huh! Ohh God her lips are moving it means she is gonna answer my question.

How I wish to kiss her? But no I won't this time, she will kiss me! Ohh wow! Don't you think I am too addicted towards her lips, not only lips, her hot waist and its curves. Ohh God!  I was not at all cheap! Even not now okay! I am just in love with her body! Yeah I love her body 10% but I love her soul 200% I love her body bcoz I too have some needs you know what I mean?

Ughhh lets drop that topic! I know I am cooking your brain with my weird pov!

Actually the two writers you know na.....they are very irritating. I am away from my love just bcoz of the writers of story! Both best friends are mad! They just want to write emotional scene. Especially that heer! I don't know why she loves emotional stories. Ughhh I wish I can kill both writers and go to my life line and hug her tightly and will says 'Don't worry baby! I have killed these mad writers now they can't seperate us!' cherri_pearbhi

"Mahir...I...I am busy today! " ughh my love's excuses....But I am smarter than her.

"Its okay! Bela we can manage. You just tell me tum kab free hogi! We will be there please....please...please help us na" I pleaded to her, her face falls and she looks at me and says "Sorry Mahir mein yeh nahi kr sakti....I have my own problems!" She said while getting tensed! "Please Bela.....please na!"

"What the hell yaar? I said na nahi matlab no! My house is not a hotel room for your makeout session! Please dont force me....I cant do this!" She alsmost shouted on me. Aww I can sense something is burning! Haha.....I looks at her, her eyes are red due to anger. She huffs and points finger on me and says, "Look Mahir tumko jiske sath makeout krna hai karo, but don't interfare me in between! Chaho to hotel me ja skte ho, instead of coming on my house! I am not comfortable!" She says with heavy heart and I just nodded and turns to go!

Mahir's POV ends!

TARGET: 160 VOTES!

NOTE: GUYS THIS IS MY STORY. I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT. YOU CAN'T DECIDE  WHAT WILL I WRITE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING DONT YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME. BCOZ IF YOU TRY SO YOU WILL FACE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE EVER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

THIS NOTE IS ONLY FOR SOME READERS AND TRUE READERS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.