Part - Thirty Seven

Mahir pulls back, bela started to calm her ragged breathe but then he claims her lips with her and this time bite them hardly. Making her moan in his mouth and then soothe them with his lips.

Kissing her like a mad, he moves down leaving her lips. Bela tried to calm her breathe but his lips travel to her neck, making her breathe hitched.

While he use his expert hands and removes her white shrug from her both shoulder. And the shrug has to leaves her body and falls on floor. His finger travels from her shoulder to her fingers, he slides his hand sensualy, making her feel extreme pleasure. Then his lips travel to her cleavage and he starts kissing there.

He bites her cleavage, making her moans loudly, he picks her in his arms and put her on middle of bed, He bites her cleavage again and again. Bela moans his name again and again.

Her moans were echoing in whole room, driving him crazy. He again moved to her lips and starts kissing her. Bela kisses him back, both were kissing each other with equal passion.

Bela pushed him a little, he falls on bed besides her, she hides her face in his chest, and smiles shyly.

Mahir pulled her, more close to him Bela wrapped her arms around his neck and started to unbutton his shirt. While he keep running his fingers in her hairs, He open the knot of her frok and its falls down, leaving her in inners. Soon inners also travel their way to floor.

He took duvet over them and kissing her like a mad, he kisses her breast, making her moan loud. Then he intertwined their fingers and pinned her hands on her back.

Bela smiles and he captures her lips, Bela too respond, she get lost in kiss and he enters in her, making her moan in his mouth, he try to soothe her pain, by kissing her lips slowly and sucking them, soon her pain turned into pleasure and he leaves her lips and covers them in duvet!

He makes love to her, and worshipped her body like a gentle man, making her feel how much he love her? And after getting tired they both slept while cuddling to each other!

Next morning! Mahir in sleep, tries to hug Bela but she was not here, he open his eyes and yells "Bela......kaha ho baby!" Then he hears "Kitchen me hoon! " he gets dressed and came to kitchen to see his hit wife is wearing top and shorts and is making omelette.

He hugs her from back and says "Thak gy hogi.....to breakfast banane kyun aayi. We can order!" Bela giggles and says,"ab ghar ja kr hum night spend krne k baad kia subah uth kr me maa se yeh bolongi k Sumi maa me bhot thak gy hoon. Breakfast order kr lete hain!"

Mahir chuckles and says "but abhi hum honey moon pr hain! Humko sirf room mein hona chahiye!" Bela blushes and says "Mr Mahir Sehgal first of all! Mujhe bahar bhi ghoomna and second wo sab krne k liye energy chahiye hoti hai. Jis k liye food ki zaroorat hoti h!"

Mahir kisses her neck and says "Awww meri jaan! Wese kal raat kia lag rahi th. I just cant forget!" Bela blushes and bends her eyes down.

Mahir holds her waist sensualy, making her moan. He smiles snuggles in her body, while Bela finishes cooking and says "I know zyada acha nh hoga but please manage krlo. I promise me seekh jaongi achi cooking!"

Mahur smiles and have a bite. He looks at her and says "Tum jesi ho perfect ho!" Mahir is about to feed her but she vomits on him.

He got worried and make her sit on dining table. He makes her drink water and says "Bela are you fine? Tum thik ho na!" Bela nodded and says "pata nahi! Subah se ajeeb lag raha hai! Baar baar vomiting ho rahi hai!"

Mahir make her sit peacefully and wipe her face. He kisses her forehead and says "Me change kr k aata hoon! Tum yahi bhethi rehna!"

He changes his clothes and came in room to find her sleeping, he kisses her forehead and says "I wish k jo me soch raha hoon wo sach ho. I love you!" He goes out and came back in an hour.

He found Bela still sleeping so he also feels tired by the duty he did at night and slept hugging her, In evening! Bela wakes up and by her move mahir also wakes up and asks "ab kesa feel ho raha hai!" Bela nodded and says "Better!"

Mahir holds her hand and says "Bacha ab jo mein bol raha dhiyaan se sunna! I think k yeh vomiting, shayad you are pregnant! " Bela's eyes turned widened. She looks at him and asks "Me....pre....pregnant!" She smiles and says "Please jao na kit le kr aao na!"

Mahir: Me le aaya hoon, you go and test it.....

She rans towards washroom and came after 5 mins. She looks at Mahir and says "Its positive!" Mahir eyes got teary. He hugs Bela and says "Baby I love you.....I love you so much! We will become parents!" Bela too hugs him and says "You know it was my dream! K meri bhi family ho atleast ek life partner, pr bhagwan ne mujhe....unhone mujhe itna piyara tohfa diya!"

Mahir: I didn't knew itni jldi ye sab hoga! Matlab we just start our sexual life. It was second time and....

Bela: I Love You!

Mahir: I Love You too!

Just then they hear a gun shooting sound. Both get scared!

_______________________________________

Note: Me, cherri_pearbhi& Author_Nihitha has started a new story its not a BeHir story! Its a normal story! Go and check it out guys! I am sure you will like it!