Part Thirty Four!

Next morning! Bela wake up and finds herself in her love's arms, She smiles and kisses his cheek, Mahir mumbled in sleep and holds her by waist. He rolled her and slept on her.

Bela: Mahirrr...get up! Mahir you are too heavy.....

Mahir: Ummm....kia problem hai yaar let me sleep!

Bela: Sleep on bed, not on me and your beard, it's so irritating.

Mahir smiles in sleeping and rubbed his beard on her neck,Bela glares at him and says "Mahir......I will surely get rashes on neck, by your beard. Go and shave it!" But he ignored!

Bela gets irritate and says" Ohhh God shaadi hoye 24 hours nh hoye or yeh mujhe pareshaan krna shuru ho gaya." Mahir chuckles and says "Me pareshaan krta hoo"

Bela: Haan bhot......

Mahir: Awww mera bacha....irritate ho gaya.

Bela: utho mere upar se or shave karo.

Mahir: Awwww....madam abse aap meri biwi hain. I am so happy.

Bela: I am so more than happy! Now get up or else everyone will tease us😔.

Mahir: Awww okay come......let shave my beard.

Bela: Me?

Mahir: Yeah you!

He picks her in his arms, while Bela wrapped his legs around his waist. He makes her sit on wash basin's slab. Bela took shaving foam and apply on his beard. He hands shaving razor to her.

Bela smiles and started to shave him. Mahir smiles at her cuteness. Bcoz she is shaving so slowly and cutely. After finished shaving, she kisses his cheek and says "Yeah that's good! I can kiss your cheeks"

Mahir leans towards her to kiss her lips, but bela pushes him and says "Mr Mahir Sehgal brush kijiye! And also let me brush!" Mahir makes a sad pout. Bela pouts as well.

And they chuckles then they brush their teeth, then Mahir holds her waist and says "Now I want kiss!" Bela blushes and says "Shower?" Mahir smirks and says "Its okay! I can kiss bcoz you still have smell of your shower gel." Bela slaps him play fully and captures his lips, he smiles and closes his eyes and holds her head,

Bela smooches his lips, while standing on her toes. Mahir is responding with equal passion. He pinned her to nearby wall and enters in her mouth. And explores her mouth with his expert tongue. His hand enters in her tee, making her gasp in kiss. She holds his neck desperately and bites hus lip. Mahir smirks and kisses her more hardly. After a while getting satisfy from each other lips. They broke apart.

Bela blushes, while Mahir hugs her, then  they both had a romantic shower and came out from bathroom, wearing bathrobes. They both get dressed and Bela was about to open the door of room, when someone open the door. She falls on Mahir. He caught her and make her stand.

The person, who open the door was a girl named khushi. She looks at Bela and says "Sorry! I didn't knew!"Bela nodded and glares at Mahir. He makes a puppy face, while she left.

He looks at khushi and says "Tum to kal aane wali thi na!" Khushi looks at him and says "Flight delay ho gy! Warna kal aakr tumhari shadi rok deti!" Mahir gave a confused look, while Khushi chuckles and says "Just kidding, chalein ab neeche. "

Mahur nodded and came downstairs,  he looks here and there, but didnt find the person, he was finding. Sumi understand the matter and says "Kitchen mein hai aapki dulhan!" Mahir fakes smiles and went to kitchen.

He looks at Bela, who is confused about cooking. He got scared but somehow call her name" Bela!" Bela looks at him and says "Aaiye aaiye Mr..... aap to chote se bache hai. Akal to hai nahi!"

Mahir: I am sorry!

Bela: Nahi Nahi! Aap kyun sorry bol rahe hain...aapne thori hi kuch kiya hai. Room mein last mein to me aayi thi. Apni behno ko naik de kr.

Mahir: Bela mere dhiyaan mein nahi  tha.....

Bela: What if hum sab kuch kr k so rahe hote or wo aajati...ya koi or aajata apni suhaagraat wale din kon door unlock rakhta hai.

Mahir: But esa kuch hoa to nahi.....

Bela: Agar hota to....

Mahir: Bela sab ko pata tha....koi nh aata....

Bela: But aayi na tumhari cousin.....

Mahir: Cholly baby!

Bela: Its last warning! Mr Mahir Sehgal....mujhko raat mein door locked chahiye jis din tum bhoolein us din tum room mein nahi so ge....

Mahir: phir?

Bela: tum phir hall me soge....

Mahir: sorry na baby!

Bela: Punishment to milegi.

Mahir: Kesi punishment?

Bela: Help me in cooking.....

Mahir: As you command!

They both cooked good while Bela serves food,  everyone praise her and gifted her. While khushi says "Its so tasty same jese Mahir cook krta hai!"

Mahir looks at her being shocked that now Sumi is not going to leave Behir!